Planetcricket Football Magazine

Conflicting signs. We got told not to give anything away. Meh, I'm just going to concentrate on my own part now

I'm all for the PC Cricket maagzine and having a other sports section but i dont think PC should have a Football magazine as it says the name Planet Cricket

Or indeed why does it need any magazine at all ;)

Don't see any reason to have a football magazine associated with a cricket site at all. If people want to make a magazine then fine, but why is there always this need to tie it to planetcricket? At least have some imagination.

stop acting like a depressed man, just support us, and we'll love you in that way.

Creativity & Innovation = PlanetCRICKET Magazine

We will get our views on Cricket and PC Network to you guys, and you guys will enjoy us with some coffee and some crack ;).

I hear Kev is trying to sue you guys for using PlanetCricket (C) name :p

How can he? I don't think kev owns the site. WE want to make this website even more fun, and mind you without any personal interests, right, the guys should be praising us.

I disagree with kev.

Last edited:
Whats with all these magazines?
Honestly, any articles that go in the magazine can be written in the news section.

If you like to do GFX (Usy) just make your article into a photoshop document so it looks "professional", or like it is in a magazine.

Cricketman it's not about Graphics, no offence but hardly anyone reads your News team articles, Its about making PlanetCricket a little more active, anyone can write for PC Magazine, and I am sure, people would read this. The GFX is really to attract.
Also the feedback on the forums will be really nice.

If you don't like something, you can speak, but I don't see your and kev's point as valid.

earth is not flat.

Last edited:
Cricketman it's not about Graphics, no offence but hardly anyone reads your News team articles, Its about making PlanetCricket a little more active, anyone can write for PC Magazine, and I am sure, people would read this. The GFX is really to attract.
Also the feedback on the forums will be really nice.

If you don't like something, you can speak, but I don't see your and kev's point as valid.

I agree with u USY

Cricket articles section is least viewed and least posted section.

Thank you very much, we have someone sensible.

edit: you know what? Screw it.

do your little magazine, lets see how many editions you guys can actually go through.

Last edited:
Well first of all entry to News Team is complicated. Even GG is writing article for USY.

edit: you know what? Screw it.

do your little magazine, lets see how many editions you guys can actually go through.

if we continue to get this much love from people like you, we will go very far :D. I was never harsh on you.

Enough of the handbags lads anyway im willing to help with most sports as im a sports nerd :p but im willing to help with this.

Users who are viewing this thread