FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tindall should have had 6 if not for Bollinger dropping a catch before a run out to finish the game but impressive figures of 5/43 from 9.4 overs for Fred Tindall.

End of over 49 (maiden) - Liverpool Lightnings(304-10). 33 runs required from 1 overs. RR 6.20 RRR 33.00
M. Murray 2 (7b) , F. Tindall 9.4-0-43-5

----------

And wow, that is Fred Tindall's first 5 wicket haul in a friendly.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As in I've not been near my computer for a few days

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Round 3

Blitzkreig Boyz v Hedger's Team
Iridium XI v Chewie CC
Liverpool Lightnings v Baggy Blues
Agrid South Africa v Saurashtra Lions
Bye: New York Yankees

I'll upload the table tomorrow and do some stats. Been busy with other things but that's all done.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hehehe, got the default win over chewie. Lets hope he's busy for our next match too and forget to accept the challenge again :p .

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Another easy victory today.

O'Leary led the way with 107 with the bat. Oldroyd continued his good form in the tournament with a third consecutive not out, scoring 70* off 62 to back up from 60* off 30 last week and 12* off 4 in the first round. Good innings from Pettinger as well with 46 to back up scores of 58 and 48 in the first two rounds. Murch couldn't go on from his start as he only made 22 after having scored just over 200 runs combined in the first two rounds.

Good bowling all-round meant we were able to defend 278, as Baldry and Bollinger took 3 wickets each while Whiteman, Tindall and Yousif kept it tight with a wicket each and all going for less than 40 runs. Won by 70 runs in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread