Story Planetcricket super cup for score updates.

damn 22 overs for zaheer and 16 for Harbhaja. This is proving to be worst bug. I hope someone solves it quickly.

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Caught by Lara as Hampshire are trying to keep a Stable runrate around 6 an over

destiny said:
Final scorecard.

That was a mighty collapse by England! Going by India's batting strength, it should be easy but going by how I bat on C2005, it should be a very close match!!!

First Score Update: India vs England 2nd innings

India vs England - At Birmingham

England (destiny) 191 all out [44.4 overs]

India 14/0 (5.0 overs)

Virender Sehwag 11*
MS Dhoni 3*

Check out story thread for a detailed report!

Second Update: India 61/3 (15 overs)

India require 131 off 35 overs to win!

Last edited:
India 96/4 (21 overs)

India 96/4 (21 overs)

MS Dhoni 40*
VVS Laxman 1*

S.Ganguly out bowled S.Jones 11

India require 96 runs to win off 29 overs!

25 over UPDATE - India move strongly towards victory!

India 111/4

MS Dhoni 40*
VVS Laxman 15*

India require 81 runs to win off 25 overs!

Last edited:
27overscoreupdate4du.jpg

MS Dhoni 46*
VVS Laxman 20*

India need 71 runs to win off 23 overs at 3.09 per over

damn 22 overs for zaheer and 16 for Harbhaja. This is proving to be worst bug.

This bug really put me off from ODIs. I rarely play limited overs in C2k5. The lack of scoring opportunities due to a tight field led to my batting collapse.

Quite a decent contest going on between India and England. :)

destiny said:
This bug really put me off from ODIs. I rarely play limited overs in C2k5. The lack of scoring opportunities due to a tight field led to my batting collapse.

Quite a decent contest going on between India and England. :)
Have you installed tutsi's fielding patch also. If not then do it because it will make batting better.
To get rid of above bug use gamchanger friends. It costs very little time but lots more fun.

ashu2411 said:
Have you installed tutsi's fielding patch also. If not then do it because it will make batting better.
To get rid of above bug use gamchanger friends. It costs very little time but lots more fun.

yes, and you bowl those overs as the cpu team, bowl tight and dont let your team score easy runs!

yes, tutsi's fielding patch makes batting lot more better! once set, i am finding it easy to score boundaries off the spinners! giles and vaughan havent been effective today!

Windies got off to a good start, roaring to a quick 30 but then a poorly timed shot from Hinds found himself being caught out by Katich.

Windies then confidantly strode forward reaching the 50 mark with a well timed shot for four.

Third man Brian Lara, team captain started well but fell due to being bowled out by a poorly timed shot.

Windies reach the 100 mark having only lost two wickets, looking good so far.

Overall scorecard so far:

How do you guys score at 10 runs per over with this game and that too, on Tutsi's patch? Sounds a lot unrealistic man! Do you guys hit every ball out of the park? You're playing with Tutsi's patch, aint you?

If yes, then West Indies become the overwhelming favorites to win the tournament (of course Karachi Express didnt play with Tutsi's patch when he played as South Africa!) and it really takes the sheen off the fun with which the tournament is played! One thing is sure - THIS GAME PLAYS TOO DIFFERENTLY ON DIFFERENT GRAPHIC CARDS!

Before starting tournaments, we should ask the members to test out the game on their graphic cards and put in a detailed report on how the game plays on each graphic card! Then we should sort out members who have similar graphic cards and then let them in to play these 50 over tournaments (for the other members who have graphic cards with which they cart runs around, we can start 20 over tournaments and let them play those!). That would be better if we want a realistic and a totally fun filled cricket online tournament!

This doesnt sound good to me when West Indies scores 110 off 11 overs and South Africa 313 off 26 overs!

India vs England - India Score UPDATE!

India 145/5 (35 overs)

MS Dhoni 56*
Yuvraj Singh 7*

India require 47 runs from 15 overs at 3.13 runs per over

Last edited:
India lose Dhoni - 33 needed off 78 balls!

159/6 (37 overs)

MS Dhoni c. D.Gough b. S.Harmison 62
Yuvraj Singh 9*
A.Agarkar 1*

Yuvraj Singh has to bat through till the end with the tail!

DOWN TO THE LAST 10 OVERS - INDIA NEED 24 TO WIN with 4 wickets in hand!

Yuvraj Singh 14*
A.Agarkar 4*

MATCH SLIPPING AWAY FROM ENGLAND! - 16 TO WIN OFF 48 BALLS WITH 4 WICKETS IN HAND!

Yuvraj Singh 19*
A. Agarkar 7*

Last edited:
Yeah WTF... windes half my total in 11 overs ... WOW i hardly get 5 runrate ... im screwed .. i can without the Gameplay patch but with Tusi 2.0 patch it almost impossible

Users who are viewing this thread