PlanetCricket Talk Cricket: 2nd Test 2nd Day Review - with Hooper!

P

pcfan123

just do a bloody pod cast, use all the swears u want, send it to me , ill edit it with bleeps and we can post it. PodCast > Text. It would add a bit more of a personal touch so people can know what you two sound like. (im guessing Mike Tyson high pitched pre pubescent voices?)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha, that just reminded me...The Hangover! Funniest movie I've seen this year! Oh, maybe Role Models was funnier.

I would do a podcast with Will. Could be pretty interesting, but uh, shotgun not being the host. I'd rather not deal with the serious stuff. And no I don't sound like Mike Tyson, just a typical Australian eh Will?

P

pcfan123

so more like Crocodile Dundee? either way its probably more soothing to the ear than my Texan Drawl.

but seriously, I think its a good idea as long as there are some talking points.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yuck, I hate the Texan accent!

Not quite Crocodile Dundee (to be honest, never seen the movie), but yeah, you get the idea.

Well, its up to William.

P

pcfan123

^ haha well its a mix of Texan and whatever is left from my younger days in Chicago. I DO NOT sound like a hick (George Bush)

What say you William?

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Haha, that just reminded me...The Hangover! Funniest movie I've seen this year! Oh, maybe Role Models was funnier.

I would do a podcast with Will. Could be pretty interesting, but uh, shotgun not being the host. I'd rather not deal with the serious stuff. And no I don't sound like Mike Tyson, just a typical Australian eh Will?

Haha, Role models for sure

irottev

School Cricketer
This is much better. Much better with someone from both sides - more heat in the discussion.

Skater is unbelievably smug about the fact that England are ahead in a game for once. His over-confidence could come back to bite him too. He's posted it here for all to see.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This is much better. Much better with someone from both sides - more heat in the discussion.

Skater is unbelievably smug about the fact that England are ahead in a game for once. His over-confidence could come back to bite him too. He's posted it here for all to see.
I'm not smug, I'm an England fan, we are not able to be smug.

Users who are viewing this thread