• Don Bradman Cricket 14

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Doncharted

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And absolutely loved it!! Played around for about 40 minutes or so to create a player. I gotta say the creation tools in DBC 17 are exponentially more in-depth than DBC 14. Now...I'm gonna leave a link here for a video.

Of course, if this is against the rules, please feel free to delete it. But, the reason I post this is because I wanna see others' videos (and creations)... :3

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nice video and especially useful for the guys who don't have access to the academy.

D

Deleted member 149013

I would lend my laptop to anyone who can’t access the academy if I could it makes me sad when people miss out.

I had a look last night well I checked out the tattoos. The day of the dead, crow n skulls are really badass (instant sexy).

I wasn’t sure if it would work with all this talk of specs, the graphic card thingy its talk that usually makes me feel sleepy.

Ok so the graphics were absolutely fine, I was a little concerned after seeing some pics.

Doncharted

School Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks, cricket_online. :)

Dakota, DBC 14 wasn't amazingly optimized but it was still a great experience on my 4 year old PC. I got a new rig so it's not an issue, but I could see it having issues with lower-end systems.

D

Deleted member 149013

I just stick to consoles, I use my laptop for shopping n FB plus online training.
Let me know what happens to Foop.
I’m a fan of @passwordistaco, Mr Taco rocks!! If you get chance check out his vids on How Are You Doing In Your Career in the DBC 14 section.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I just stick to consoles, I use my laptop for shopping n FB plus online training.
Let me know what happens to Foop.
I’m a fan of @passwordistaco, Mr Taco rocks!! If you get chance check out his vids on How Are You Doing In Your Career in the DBC 14 section.

Cheers mate! Can't wait to do a DBC 17 career mode! I have some exciting things planned...

estmsm

Club Captain
I don't care about such things much... I want realistic bowling... They should improve the bowling or I won't buy it....

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
In the player list there are quite a few free agents. Are we able to edit and use these players or would they be free agents for a reason? i.e regens/newgens and as such should they be left as is?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Free Agents are just players that aren't on a team.

In the case of the ones on disk, just players taken off teams and not removed totally from the game.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So if I unlink them and edit them I can use them as a base for a new player without effecting the on disk player?

This would help me if correct as it's a workaround for the missing RANDOMIZE button. I'm making teams that are fictional so I don't have to make them look like anyone. @MattW

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
So if I unlink them and edit them I can use them as a base for a new player without effecting the on disk player?

This would help me if correct as it's a workaround for the missing RANDOMIZE button. I'm making teams that are fictional so I don't have to make them look like anyone. @MattW
Meant to reply to this but lost track of the post.

Yes - editing an on disk player and then unlinking the copy it creates will get you what you want.

There'll be randomisation options in a future update.

Users who are viewing this thread