Player Discussion

MS.Dhoni

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone found Vuran Chopra good?

he has played well for my somerset team getting and england contract in 2010. Average is 42 in first class and 68 in one dayers
he is good in icc3 as well
he doesnt avg 68 tho in od

Dutch..

School Cricketer
I've got a new youth in season 2009, playing with Northants.
His name is James Cash and these are his stats after 4 games:
FC 8 innings, 5 not outs, 512 runs, best of 154*average of 170,67, 3 hundred 0 fifties
OD 4 innings, 2 not outs, 373 runs, best of 172* (first match), average of 186,50, 1 hundred 3 fifties

Really amazing... Hope he can continue his form and isn't called up by England before the end of the season.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
you shouldnt judge someone untill they play at least 16 games(ie one season)

theses sorts of player usually get out of form soon after a good start

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
isnt it a bit early to call him a your star batsman after only 6 Fc and 6 OD matches he could as others have mentioned go bad/lose form dramatically.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Greg Bulman may be good but Jim Bulman is much better. Played 24 test matches, 17 fifties converted into 9 hundreds with 2613 runs at 68.76, he's also played 28 odi's scoring 1273 runs at an average of 48.96 with 8 fifties converted into 4 hundreds, with 3 scores of 150+. He has the potential to be one of the greatest English batsmen i've ever had on the game.

Bulman.png

I've also got another youngster, Frank Cleef. He caught my attention because of a great start to his FC career in his first season averaging in the mid 80's. His average has dropped since then, but considering he's played test matches against Sri Lanka and South Africa, to still be averaging 55 in test matches and 57 in FC cricket shows how good he is. He may still be in his debut season, but he already has 924 FC runs, 390 of which in test matches. He has 2 FC hundreds, one of which in a test match against South Africa and he also has 2 test match fifties aswell. Couple that with his domestic one day average of 70 with 2 hundreds he has the potential to be the next all-round middle order batsman. What you reckon, he going to continue his form ?

Cleef.png

blake

School Cricketer
Starts off as a 20 year old, Fawad Alam of Pakistan. Whilst he doesn't have a great international record, his first class stats are incredible. Constantly hits hundreds for me at Surrey, it's not anything special to see him finish up 200 not out.

Not bad at OD matches either, is very calm and composed and finishes games off with ease - recently he hit 110 off 107 to win the game for me with 5 overs in hand.

Awesome player.

icc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread