Player Editing ICC2013

Damien12

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Did it!

Yo, after numerous attempts at getting this to work, I finally did it using Cheat Engine.

Open your saved game and sit on the main screen.
Alt tab out and open cheat engine through the cheat table given in the folder.
Load the Cricket process in cheat engine
Enjoy! Best done in windowed

Thank you frefort!

faizangmc

Club Captain
any more options in editor? frefort this is really good table from you again after 2012 one. Would you release another update with more editable options? Eagerly waiting... thank you for the editor :)

frefort

County Cricketer
any more options in editor? frefort this is really good table from you again after 2012 one. Would you release another update with more editable options? Eagerly waiting... thank you for the editor :)

Any ideas as to what I can add?

faizangmc

Club Captain
Any ideas as to what I can add?

not an idea basically its from your own table of 2012 game.
1. Opener middle order lower order setting
2. The wage of the player currently
3. No. of contracted years
4. Most imp : Asking price. (had this in 2008 java editor of the game made by fe)
5. Coaching and physio sessions (tried artmoney couldn't freeze them like older versions. maybe some form of protection by icc team)

This sums it up all. :)

----------

Please create editor for older version of icc games

there is already. do search the forum :)

icc 2008 icc 2010 icc 2012

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
Hi guys does this work on the 3.04 version of the game?

----------

And was wondering if anyone is planning to make an editor for the game.. like the one made for icc 2008 etc.

dalunzroom

School Cricketer
I've taken a look at an editor but I can't get into the database. Does anybody know how to get around this? It seems encrypted. I have no experience in decrypting anything so I'm pretty much stuck.

If somebody could decrypt the db I would be more than willing to throw my hand into making an editor.

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
I've taken a look at an editor but I can't get into the database. Does anybody know how to get around this? It seems encrypted. I have no experience in decrypting anything so I'm pretty much stuck.

If somebody could decrypt the db I would be more than willing to throw my hand into making an editor.

I have no idea as well but this may help (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=991J04f18Xs) ... and could you upload the latest 'db' i'll have a try :)

Fe98

County Cricketer
I think Chris mentioned on his forums that the database is serialised. Haven't really done enough programming so can't don't know how that relates to encryption (if it is encrypted at all) but perhaps someone could try messing about with it a bit and see what pops up. (No idea how to unserialise btw)

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
I think Chris mentioned on his forums that the database is serialised. Haven't really done enough programming so can't don't know how that relates to encryption (if it is encrypted at all) but perhaps someone could try messing about with it a bit and see what pops up. (No idea how to unserialise btw)

oh right well is there anyone on this serves who can unserialise? :)

Users who are viewing this thread