IPL Players retention for season 7

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I think i mentioned this in India vs New Zealand thread as well that CSK are likely to go for Corey Anderson because of Dhoni's love for the all-rounders in his team. Anderson will be an ideal replacement for someone like Albie Morkel because he can hit them big and also adds variety to the bowling attack with left arm medium. I am also pretty sure that they will try to get M. Hussey back via RTM card because he has been one of the best players for CSK.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I wish Csk retains Albie Morkel instead of any other all rounders bcoz he knows the conditions pretty well & he is playing under dhoni for 6 years.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
There are 896 players over all. Though ipl gc wants the franchies to select only interested players from the list and inform them. I saw the price tag of few players some were overly priced and few were priced very less than their capablity.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nehra was tagged at 2 crores. I mean seriously?

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors

yup he is a good death bowler once but he should understand that no team will go for him at the price cons- age factor and no regular of the international squad pro- experience and star value. But the best pick would be david hussey and nick madinson they have priced them self very less.

Lebanna

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Out of curiosity, do the players themselves set their value? or is it done by another body?

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
there is a reason for it... every team want good 7 domestic players in there squad... but also agree that... 2 core is more to him...

I dont know what good reason you found out in him though i feel he is taking a gamble here if dd is not able to pick viru and dd desperate to pick a local player to add the local flavour then he meets his demand just the case of rcb paying good slips to vinay and mithun in 2011 and 2012.

----------

Out of curiosity, do the players themselves set their value? or is it done by another body?

Really not sure how it works

Nikhil V

Banned
How is Irfan Pathan not a base 2 crore player but Stupid Nehra isssssssss? I hate these cricket politics.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Because, Nehra Know that it is his last chance in IPL... so he want get maximum out of it...

How is Irfan Pathan not a base 2 crore player but Stupid Nehra isssssssss? I hate these cricket politics.

----------

If i get a Charge in RCB... Than Below 5 indian Players I love to get for Team in Auction...
1. Vinay Kumar
2. Yuvraj Singh
3. Dinesh Karthik
4. Irfan Phatan
5. Mohith Sharma/Murali Vijay

Ohm

User Title Purchaser

The value can be decided on the basis of how old (experienced), how crucial and how famous the material is.

----------

1. Vinay Kumar
2. Yuvraj Singh
3. Dinesh Karthik
4. Irfan Phatan

Vinay and Yuvi looks more promising. They will surely join RCB. Also, Karthik maybe RCB's choice. They never had a good WK. ABD doesn't keep regularly for them and RCB has to go with domestic WK choices. So they maybe looking for him as well. Don't know and can't predict either about Irfan. But last two guys are impossibly going to any other team than CSK. CSK will try to retain their sole things.:p

----------

but Stupid Nehra isssssssss? I hate these cricket politics.

Will it hurt you if I laugh loudly to you for your statement?

Last edited:

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Because, Nehra Know that it is his last chance in IPL... so he want get maximum out of it...

----------

If i get a Charge in RCB... Than Below 5 indian Players I love to get for Team in Auction...
1. Vinay Kumar
2. Yuvraj Singh
3. Dinesh Karthik
4. Irfan Phatan

It will be better if we get robi vinay morne and albie from capped list and manish karun and mithun from uncapped list its more than enough for us no need of yuvi

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
The value can be decided on the basis of how old (experienced), how crucial and how famous the material is.

----------

Vinay and Yuvi looks more promising. They will surely join RCB. Also, Karthik maybe RCB's choice. They never had a good WK. ABD doesn't keep regularly for them and RCB has to go with domestic WK choices. So they maybe looking for him as well. Don't know and can't predict either about Irfan. But last two guys are impossibly going to any other team than CSK. CSK will try to retain their sole things.:p

It will be good to pick robin over him tough no offence on his quality but its purely homie factor he is our lad and we just want him in thats all but i am sure DD will go big for him and other top stars in the merique list.

Users who are viewing this thread