Tutorial: Playing career mode in other nations

Abhinay86

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So I followed this tutorial and started my career as a Tamil Nadu batsman-spinner all rounder and just got picked by Surrey English county. Thanks for the tutorial and feels awesome to play for your local state !

SIMPLY-OWNAGE-I

Club Cricketer
Guys i am having a serious problem, my career team list for english domestic has an extra space for three teams all of a sudden im really confused, yes i did replace all the teams before with pakistani domestic ones and when i came to change them, its a weird please help.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guys i am having a serious problem, my career team list for english domestic has an extra space for three teams all of a sudden im really confused, yes i did replace all the teams before with pakistani domestic ones and when i came to change them, its a weird please help.

The English domestic Yorkshire Bank 40 competition in 2013, which is what Career mode's English Pro40 was based on, also contained the national teams of Scotland and the Netherlands, along with a team called the Unicorns so those are probably the extra three teams you're looking for.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
when i search in the academy there is no teams or players even in the most popular uploads section.

the problem is you're a thieving prick, and even your mum thinks you're a colossal douche.

to solve the problem, buy the game.

you'll likely still be a douche, but not a thief.

kausthub ms

School Cricketer
the problem is you're a thieving prick, and even your mum thinks you're a colossal douche.

to solve the problem, buy the game.

you'll likely still be a douche, but not a thief.
For your info. You are more a douche than I am. And I am an Indian so even if I am an excellently behaved boy they won't. You can see any forum bout DBC you will find an Indian who says the same. And tell me u won't find any other ones who haven't bought the original game.

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
No one is going to help you solve your problems.

Buy the game.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
So you 'just downloaded' it instead of buying it?

That's what pirating is. You're supposed to BUY things if you want to own them.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Lets just stop this blockerdave and get ahead. What is Sachin
and my mum doing in between us. If you want to curse me do it directly not through my mum or Sachin. I have the best mum in the world and she has been taking care of me in a wheelchair for the past seven years. If she hates me she would have took off. So just think before typing. Just stop typing things before knowing how is others' possiton and your's. I can type many more but I am not like you. I think before going all out on others!!! This is the worst day of my life. This is worse than that day when I stopped walking. BTW I have ordered dbc14 yesterday before posting itself and I will recieve it in 2 weeks so dont go on more about it!!!!!!!! Read the forum rules before posting Posts must be relevent, in English and must not be abusive or offensive!

We can be abusive to pirates. Like you.

Sachin says so.

Users who are viewing this thread