PlayStation 3 May Face Downgrades ,Sony May Lower Specs of PlayStation 3

sachin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you want crap go for WII...Well i was simply giving the price.And if i were to get one,and i think i will be,we'd prolly be getting the cheaper one,i'm a bad boy for getting a 'downgraded cheap PS3' aren't i.:rolleyes:

hindustani

Club Cricketer
well i own a 360 and live is really good it does not suck here in the us. the only thing putting the 360 down are the hardware glitches. i mean red lights and freezes. but the 360 is really good and the games are good. if you think that the only games that are going to be on the 360 are computer games then you are sadly mistaken. the only reason 360's have so many pc ports is so that people that dont have good pcs can play the same games on the 360. also new games like halo 3, gears of war, and too human are 360 exclusives. everyone i have talked to over live has said they wont be buying the ps3 cause its too expensive. i agree and if i ever do buy it, it would be the 500 dollar one

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
sachin said:
If you want crap go for WII...Well i was simply giving the price.And if i were to get one,and i think i will be,we'd prolly be getting the cheaper one,i'm a bad boy for getting a 'downgraded cheap PS3' aren't i.:rolleyes:

LOL, I hope you were joking when you said crap. Wii has given gamers a whole new experience in the gaming world! Seriously, what has Ps3 done besides add new graphics and lowered there specs? Pretty much nothing. Compare it with Nintendo.

And according to E3, Wii was by far the most popular gaming console there. And with one of the videos I looked at on YouTube showed some gamers waiting 8 hours for a small preview of the Wii and the line was MASSIVe while the Ps3 had a much smaller line with people waiting about 30 mins -> 1 hr. You want the link then l'll pm it too you.

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
low price, innovative games, profit on the hardware itself, low cost developement,apeealing to other than gamers are just some pros of the WII

sachin

International Coach
IloveGilly said:
LOL, I hope you were joking when you said crap. Wii has given gamers a whole new experience in the gaming world! Seriously, what has Ps3 done besides add new graphics and lowered there specs? Pretty much nothing. Compare it with Nintendo.

And according to E3, Wii was by far the most popular gaming console there. And with one of the videos I looked at on YouTube showed some gamers waiting 8 hours for a small preview of the Wii and the line was MASSIVe while the Ps3 had a much smaller line with people waiting about 30 mins -> 1 hr. You want the link then l'll pm it too you.
Well maybe it's the fact i can't stand the games that have been on Nintendo systems.And there has been NO downgrade!

blackleopard92 said:
carp?Wii?

I suppose u are one of those who believe in "more expensive the thing is, the better it would be."
No.Actually that was why i was particularly riled by Kmk's view on the "Cheap downgraded" PS3 that would cost me $835.Though i might be able to get it alot cheaper.I just don't like the type of games on Nintendo.I like realistic games.Another thing i hate is people who think consoles don't have enough good games!Like World of Warcraft is somehow superior.Yeah a game that gets you hooked so you sit there 24/7. :mad

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
sachin said:
hey i have my bro in the house...he was on for around 12 hours today!!!!!!! :eek:
exactly what I meant.
koreans and japs have tendency to sit for 20+ hrs in a single sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread