please help my spinners

dazza1970

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
my spinners cant bowl wrongins or flippers anymore what do i need to do to fix this

i just unistalled 09 cricket and reinstalled it and installed AshesCricket2009_v1_1_Open_Beta_1 and 2 and patches for the stadiums and the world cup roster but my spinners still cant bowl flippers or wrongins . Please help me

that is because they don't have enough confidence.

Get them some wickets -> Increase confidence -> Get special deliveries like wrong one and flipper.

i have been getting wickets but their confidence doesnt change . i want steve smith to be able have the pakis or indians in a spin . with flippers or wrongins not just leg spin or top spin

Spinners Having Problems still

hi again just uninstalled 09 ashes cricket again and installed it again adding Ashes Cricket 2009 V1_1 Open Beta 1 and the xtra stadium patch and not world cup squads patch. and the spinners could bowl wrongins and flippers. but soon as i added world cup squads patch the spinners lost their ability to bowl wrongins or flippers .Can any one help

Last edited:
hi again just uninstalled 09 ashes cricket again and installed it again adding Ashes Cricket 2009 V1_1 Open Beta 1 and the xtra stadium patch and not world cup squads patch. and the spinners could bowl wrongins and flippers. but soon as i added world cup squads patch the spinners lost their ability to bowl wrongins or flippers .Can any one help

Use the editor to increase the stats.

Player editor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player editor would be good if the australian squad came up . every other team comes up accept aussies

Users who are viewing this thread