Please I need help...

zreh

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
First, bowling is so bloody annoying. I always bowl no balls, because the meter never stops. I read the manual and i tried it that way, but it still rarely works,
i cant stop the meter, it just keeps bowling no balls. Please someone help me with that

also, how do I do a triangular series which doesn't have australia in it. I try doing triangular series, but for some reason australia has to be in it.

any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

Zreh

zreh said:
First, bowling is so bloody annoying. I always bowl no balls, because the meter never stops. I read the manual and i tried it that way, but it still rarely works,
i cant stop the meter, it just keeps bowling no balls. Please someone help me with that

also, how do I do a triangular series which doesn't have australia in it. I try doing triangular series, but for some reason australia has to be in it.

any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

Zreh

Im not sure why the bowling meter doesnt stop other than to you maybe have a faulty gamepad/keyboard. you have to be very quick.. try stoppping it halfway and get used to the speed of it.
I dont think you can play a triangular tournament without Australia to be honest unless there is some way of not selecting Australia in the world series.

keep ur eyes on the meter so u won't miss and try to stop it or before the long line in the meter.

Users who are viewing this thread