some1 help please

zreh

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i need a patch where boundaries will come alot easier, i remember there was a patch i used, but now i cant seem to find it...i dont remember who made it, but its not here in the downloads section.

it said something like "good patch for medium diffuculty players who like to pierce the ball to the boundaries" or something like that...
can some1 please help me find it, and give me a link.

also, are there any other patches that make scoring boundaries easier?
thanks for the help

zreh

mocha123

School Cricketer
Bud... it's all about timing... you can hit boundaries even without any of the patches...

But if you insist on a Patch, kindly visit the Download section, there are many patches down there with all the explanation...

Happy Gaming...

Cheers
mocha

zreh

Club Cricketer
my timing is horrible, i need a patch....and i viewed all the patches, none of them seem to make batting easier and getting boundaries easier

Cricket_60

International Coach
Just look through the downloads center because alot of patches make boundaries easier to hit.

zreh

Club Cricketer
yeah, i go to the dl section, but it only goes 3 pages back...and i know there are more threads than that...does any 1 know how to go back even furthur and search. also, can some1 please just give me a link to a patch where all the players faces are real...i.e the indians, pakistani's, sri lankans, and the west indies...etc.

thanks for the help

aks_group

School Cricketer
Use satish's patch for batting, its EXTREME AI PATCH 3. unzip it and there will be 2
files, one will start from figures "430" and other will start of "2bb", copy 1st file, i:e
"430", to your crk05 main folder, and have fun. This file is make of strokes only, and
other file for cpu batting, human batting, and pitch condition. just install 1st file, that
will solve your problem.

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
Well if u want to hit boundaries the mad hitter 2.0 is good.It is difficult to hit sixes though.However,if u want easiest gameplay patch then i recommend tutsi's ai patch 1.2.Only extract the 430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big file in your root directory.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its really silly to search patches for hitting boundaries!!!! Hey man, Come on, Play like a real match....Download the best patch and make the game hard and feel the reality in it!!!! Its not a big deal to make centuries in 18 or 19 balls in easy mode.....Just feel that u are playing a real match!!!! It doesnt matter if ur timings are very bad!!!! try try u will definitely get ur timings!!!!! Dont ask patches for hitting boundaries but instead ask patches for making AI harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try Doctor pro patch v 2.1...It is the best patch as for as i tried which makes the match more close to reality!!!!

Dont try to hit boundaries always....strt with singles turn it to twos and then try it for 4's and 6's!!!!!! Thts the way to play any cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread