Please Read This. Especially If your undecided.

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It really depends on choice, stop braggind about either game because they have their goods and bads. If you like one, then go play it and post what goods it has so others could get some clue about the game instead of just putting its too good and better then its counterpart. Im fed up of reading the same sentence "its arcade". May be it is, but you know, some people do love that quick pace, but if you it isnt you type, ehy even bother to post such comments like "BLIC is arcade" or "Cricket 2005 is hard".

P.S : I am a proud member of the Cricket 2005 Fanboy Club.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
None. They are equal. Its like asking-Warne or Sachin? if you prefer batsmen-Sachin, like bowling-Warne. You chose.

madmattg

International Cricketer
Putting both games together would make an even better cricket version. Alot of the graphs missing from blic are what I like about cricket 2005 so I miss them. Same goes for the tour options.

Yet love the Hawk eye and game play from blic.

Willow_Genius

School Cricketer
akshan said:
blic is an arcade game and lol u can score 15-20 runs an over in any level.batting is too easy bowling is good and fielding ah! it su*** over all cric 2005 is better

BLIC is not easy batting. Play a multiplyer game with me. I can send ur stumps flying.

Warwickshire

Club Cricketer
Well batting in test mode in BLIC is really hard. Slower balls, quicker balls, and the inswingers and outswingers are deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread