BLIC 2005 Vs Cricket 2005 No Contest

indiancricketer

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ste said:
Why do you think that BLIC cant be edited? The PC demo has been out for about 4 days, Cricket 2004 took much longer before editing started on it. The only reason Cricket 2005 has been so easy to edit is that it uses the same file formats as FIFA 2005 and Rugby 2005 which people already know alot about editing.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11169&page=2 has been edited already anyway.

Ste

But ste...Look...can you edit the Graphics on BLIC? no so with out a doubt cricket 2005 wins....you could never edited cricket 2004..graphics which are simlar to Blic just a bit diff but still theres more options in cricket 2005 than BLIC

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
We can edit graphics in BLIC, but we haven't figured out how yet. It was hard enough when we first had to open a .gob file, but once we unpack .bag files we'll be well away.

Ste

Executive member
SkateBoarder2 said:
We can edit graphics in BLIC, but we haven't figured out how yet. It was hard enough when we first had to open a .gob file, but once we unpack .bag files we'll be well away.

Yes once the .bag files can be unpacked the graphics can be editied on BLIC so new kits etc. will be able to be created just like Cricket 2004.

Ste

Ste

Executive member
Yes you will be able to do it to both games. I dont think anyone can say what is better until both games are fully release and even then which is better might be down to personal taste.

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
indiancricketer said:
This is to the First ronaldo7777......BLIC you gave it a 9/10, WHICH is not fair at all the graphic sucked...and You can't edit the game ... the graphics are so wicket in ea cricket 2005.... So what if the feild sucks...Boss is there to replaces...The t.v graphics etc etc....BLic you can't do much with it...The Ai patch can be Replaced for cricket 2005 at anytime....BLIC looks are like circket 2004.... and thats pretty lame it isnt good so i give blic 4.5/10....Cricket 2005 can turn in to a fantastic game...IN BLIC the pitch doesn't WEAR out in Test...in EA it does...THERES Manaul APPEALING in cricket 2005 not in BLIC 2005....THERES AUTO PLAY IN CRICKET 2005 but not IN BLIC....FRONT foot Option is da most important thing....NO RAIn in BLIC in test...Whats with that... doesn't bring it to a realistic match....and The batting in EA is WAY more realistic than BLIC..So before buying think about the graphics...You can EDIT cricket 2005 to make it better...BLIC you can't!

What are you talking about. Graphics are good may be not as good as EA but character model and animation make it looks quite pretty. The game is more colourful and crowd are also good. Overall it very good.

Who said that pitch does not wear. Cricket 2005 is not having manual appealing and I have also heared that created player wont save. Rain are there is both games in test match only.

Batting in EA is more realistic, that is debatable. I prefer BLIC.

Dowload it and see it yourself, about player editing:

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/downloads/?downloadid=18971 :p

Hawk-eye, 5 commentators, I think around 50 stadiums, it's going to be the best cricket game. I am definitely getting BLIC

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think BLIC is best for me. It will be quite easy to edit as I've done my homework on .bag files. ;)

jonah

International Coach
And what's this about no rain in Tests in BLIC? Have I missed something?

Mr. Collingwood

School Cricketer
Didn't want to start a new thread about it as it's bound to have already been mentioned but do both, only one or none of the two games contain changing stats/averages as you play may more matches?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm pretty sure BLIC will have it (we won't know til release but it was in the FOTD). Hopefully someone can clarify the situation with C2k5.

pal

International Coach
The reviews are making me dizzy, since I have planned to buy only one of the games released. One half recommends Cricket 2005 while blasting BLIC, while the other half supports BLIC, while thrashing Cricket 2005. So for someone with a limited budet (I am a student :)), which game do you recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread