Please tell me Kirby is not part of the PC team

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think superfreddie having a sook here only justifies having kirby writing on PC. If you're meant to be writing opinionated articles and everybody agrees with you then you're doing something wrong. Keep up the good work Kirby :)

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
This. I personally have no problems with him, his writing or his views :)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
kirby said:
For those of you who don?t know, I despise Twenty20 cricket in any way shape or form. But the World Twenty20 has sunk to a new low this season.
Not only is it?s exceedingly minimal amount of meaning being astoundingly diminished by this tournament being the 3rd in 3 or 4 years (compared to a proper World Cup every four years), but the peculiar case of the English side has just absolutely destroyed the tournament?s credibility.

Yeah, yeah, the English side have carried the hopes of a nation on their shoulders, blah, blah, whatever other B.S. the pro-Twenty20 media spew out. But has anyone stopped to consider the manner in which the English side has qualified for the final?

To qualify for the second round (Super 8s or some rubbish) out of their group, England didn?t win a game. They had a no result and a loss on the Duckworth/Lewis method. And now, if you subscribe to such trash, they are the best/second best international Twenty20 side in the world. But look, on the rules, the English should have qualified; they got a point for the no result and had a superior run rate to the eliminated team in their group (Ireland), but it makes no logical sense. How can a team qualify past a group stage without winning a game!? What a joke. What an absolute joke.

But you know the worst part of this whole saga? For some extremely sad individuals out there in the big wide world, the World Twenty20, by it?s proper name- not the Twenty20 World Cup or World T20- is the most important tournament in the world. And what a farcical exhibition of semi-cricket it is.

Shouldn't use an apostrophe there

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yea it's probably one of the most common ones :)

superfreddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah, thats nice banter, ahhhh, when you've finished kissing each others bum's, take a look who just won the T20. Oh it's the team who should never have been in the final.:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2;)

kirby

School Cricketer
Yeah, thats nice banter, ahhhh, when you've finished kissing each others bum's, take a look who just won the T20. Oh it's the team who should never have been in the final.:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2;)

:facepalm

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Well, considering I haven't watched a game all tournament I'd say I'm fairly confident I don't mind. Go ahead, bask in your glory, but you may be better off in the T20 section where people actually watched the game.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
You just wait until South Africa Tom, when we beat you at your main game.

Highlander999

ICC President
:laugh If Australia beat England or even get further then England this summer, I will post a picture on this forum of me wearing a bra and thong with "I love Australia" written on my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread