plz help me regarding playing BLIC2007 pc game

blackk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi friends i have brian lara cricket 2007 game..i can see the controls in the game but i m using in laptop..i m unable to change the control options..when ever i m trying to play with joystick i can only bowl just one delivery with difference in speed.

fielder never catches a catch.rarely may 1/20 he may catch one.i donno how this happens? wicket keeper never catch a ball in first attempt.i donno control options in joystick..i have tried every key but no use..mine is laptop that too if i wanna play doubles we can't field or catch balls..no more variations in shots..

IF ANYONE KNOWS SOLUTION FOR THIS PLZ POST OR SEND ME MAIL

I DESPERATELY NEED THEM

THANK U

[email protected]

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Email codemasters if you got troubles and Brian Lara 07 is bugged and no one plays it so i suggest you to get Cricket 07 on your computer and use patches. No one plays Brian Lara !!!!!

NAIKVASAI

School Cricketer
hi blackk

use folloing control options
quit game
pres delete button
go to recycal bin
empty recycal bin
save 3.9 gb
instal cricket 2007
go to planetcricket
download patches,faces,bats

Jit

International Cricketer
haha nice controls there mate ya black this game sucks no kidding no one plays u should get cric 2007 and download patches

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
hi friends i have brian lara cricket 2007 game..i can see the controls in the game but i m using in laptop..i m unable to change the control options..when ever i m trying to play with joystick i can only bowl just one delivery with difference in speed.

fielder never catches a catch.rarely may 1/20 he may catch one.i donno how this happens? wicket keeper never catch a ball in first attempt.i donno control options in joystick..i have tried every key but no use..mine is laptop that too if i wanna play doubles we can't field or catch balls..no more variations in shots..

IF ANYONE KNOWS SOLUTION FOR THIS PLZ POST OR SEND ME MAIL

I DESPERATELY NEED THEM

THANK U

[email protected]

well,i have palyed brian lara 2007 on PC(used a gamepad) and did not face any problems.if you have purchased a legal version then you can find the guide in the booklet provided with the game wherein every detail is mentioned.

blackk

School Cricketer
I have Ea sports cricket2007..i have played for a long time with patches also..recently i bought this BLIC07 ..i can play with jystick but the problem with joystick is

1.Fielders are not catching the ball
2.No bowling variations
3.No front foot shot

i have no problem when i play with Keyboard but mine is laptop i can't do that everytime and i will play doubles with my friend

I ill be pleased if some one help me regarding this !!!

Thank u
blackk

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
strange problem, I am not sure what gamepad, joystick is supported. Some play ok some don't :rolleyes:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I have Ea sports cricket2007..i have played for a long time with patches also..recently i bought this BLIC07 ..i can play with jystick but the problem with joystick is

1.Fielders are not catching the ball
2.No bowling variations
3.No front foot shot

i have no problem when i play with Keyboard but mine is laptop i can't do that everytime and i will play doubles with my friend

I ill be pleased if some one help me regarding this !!!

Thank u
blackk

The first problem looks really strange to me, did you read the Instruction manuals may help you know. I would say it's best to contact codies about it.

Jit

International Cricketer
ya black as usy said we dont know a lot of about this game because no has it since it sucks just conatct codies they will surely email u back in 24hours time

Users who are viewing this thread