Podcast this week.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Something that has always annoyed me about cricket games is you can play every ball without danger. Some balls should simply be unplayable - like a real 'unplayable' ball, they might look playable but turn out not to be. ;)

Lee1981

International Coach
Something that has always annoyed me about cricket games is you can play every ball without danger. Some balls should simply be unplayable - like a real 'unplayable' ball, they might look playable but turn out not to be. ;)

This.

I have to make myself play defensive shots every now and then as its always to easy to hit boundaries

I want to feel like I'm battling to not get out as I'm under such pressure due to a quality spell of bowling

virtuosovidit

School Cricketer
There's been a lot of talk about "Our choices making a difference in the game" How about this one:

We are given a pitch (instead of we selecting one) and then we make team choices based on that. Say, pitch and weather conditions support spinners and we go spinner-less in selecting the team. Do we get bashed for runs, for selecting only fast bowlers on a wicket that doesn't support them at all?

Is this going to happen in this game? If not, then what choices are going to affect our chances of winning or loosing? got a dozen such scenarios in my mind, would like to hear from chief in the podcast as to what Player choices actually decide the match?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There's been a lot of talk about "Our choices making a difference in the game" How about this one:

We are given a pitch (instead of we selecting one) and then we make team choices based on that. Say, pitch and weather conditions support spinners and we go spinner-less in selecting the team. Do we get bashed for runs, for selecting only fast bowlers on a wicket that doesn't support them at all?

Is this going to happen in this game? If not, then what choices are going to affect our chances of winning or loosing? got a dozen such scenarios in my mind, would like to hear from chief in the podcast as to what Player choices actually decide the match?

On this theme, in previous cricket games I've not really been able to tell how the pitch is going to play from the information I'm given. A pitch is either green under a cloudy sky, or like a road under blazing sunshine - and obviously, this means it will seam around all over the place or be a batting paradise. There's no variation.

Westindies

Club Captain
what kind of control a bowler can have when we bowl. Can we control swing,seam?
can we bowl scrambled seam?
back of the hand slower ball?

adit142

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Grt eagerly waiting to hear soon cheif

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Well I was expecting that chief;) SHould have framed by question better:yes next time:rolleyes..

It'll be out soon. I had a listen back to it last night... I hope you like LONG AND RAMBLING. :yes

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...I approve of long and rambling.

Users who are viewing this thread