Possibly the most AMAZING Test Match played!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Sweaty Hands, heart pumping!

Words cant describe this match!!!

Reverse Swing doing the damage combined with a dusty spinning pitch on day 4!

Attachments

• ooooo 021.JPG
    ooooo 021.JPG
    970.6 KB · Views: 606
D

Dutch

Blimey!:eek: Tighter than a nuns knicker elastic! Who were you..???

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Blimey! Tighter than a nuns knicker elastic! Who were you..???

I was the victorious Indians!.. I looked dead and buried at 200-4 but Zaheer with the reversing ball was unreal!

Also Misbah hit 4 shots straight to the fielders on Mishra's over leaving Amir at the strikers end for the last over!!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You almost bowled and batted 324 overs. That means you've spent days behind your computer on this.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I just read that International Cricket 10 is only released on Xbox 360 and PS3, so you've spending time before your TV. I noticed that you have a Philips Flat TV, so that's how I found out. And you've a nice TV. I've been checking out some pictures of it. How much inch is it?

Params7

International Cricketer
Wow that close, had to be intense. What difficulty and cam settings you played with?

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Jocar83

School Cricketer
You were never going to lose the match. Pakistan threw it. They were paid to lose by one run.

savvart

Associate Cricketer
You were never going to lose the match. Pakistan threw it. They were paid to lose by one run.

Funny, I like it...

But for me, I played against England and I was Nederlands in a test match (twice) and I had England all out for under 50 in every single innings on HARD...???!!!???

Why can't I play on hard and get great matches? I don't get it...

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I can top that i think. I dont have the pic cos it was ages ago. But i was SA against the aussies in sydney. Day 5 last ball of match. Scores tied. I needed 1 to win. It was Tsotsobi facing Johnson and i went "stupidly" for a big hit. Massive outside edge went straight to Watson in the slips, but he dropped it, i was at that time half way down the wicket, he threw at the stumps but missed and i got the run needed. Best finish for me "EVER" to any game. But ive only had one decent test since that and one half decent ODI. So the AI can play decent on the odd occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread