Post your questions about the game here!

I use the Xbox controller for PC, for that platform I know it's going to work and be compatible with everything.

I prefer a PS controller in general but that could just be because I've had so many years with them.

Same here, always been a Playstation man, but if the xbox control going to be the most suitable controller I guess I'll just have to get used to it!!

What kind of online leaderboard/stats are you guys planning to implement in online mode? Someone asked you about career mode stats and you said you will discuss this later. If you could add online stats to that question and discuss this too, it will be great.

Same here, always been a Playstation man, but if the xbox control going to be the most suitable controller I guess I'll just have to get used to it!!

???? I am confused... does Ross mean for pc?

Cos I am using my ps3 controller on ps3... and I need to know the mapping for ps3 has the LEFT stick as shot/stroke stick, not the right...

The xbox controller has the split stick illogical controller that should have been outlawed along with mayo on a hot dog and pretending cats love you... a long, long time ago, lol.....

Cos I am using my ps3 controller on ps3... and I need to know the mapping for ps3 has the LEFT stick as shot/stroke stick, not the right...

The xbox controller has the split stick illogical controller that should have been outlawed along with mayo on a hot dog and pretending cats love you... a long, long time ago, lol.....

Yea, PS3 will obviously be fine with its own controller and will be mapped accordingly haha just with PC the xbox controller works best as its made by microsoft, and theyv mapped the controls on pc for it(I think)

I would prefer left stick for footwork and batsman moving around, and right stick for hitting the shot. It should be similar to EA Cricket 07 as the foot movement and shot mapping to sticks was pretty decent in that game.

Anyone know what triggers the batting animation? Is it the analog buttons that are used to determine power or the shot direction stick?

if the games near completion then how come you don't concentrate on making a team career mode, if your not going to release it for some months ?!

It's nothing to do with 'concentrating on getting in a team career mode (or management mode, rightly)'. He has said it a long back that management mode, though sounds fun to some, doesn't work out well, or at least as good as the 'be a pro' type of career mode. So basically, he's just not compromising on the standards his team has set for the game by including something that isn't as much fun.

@Ross: Will we have the option to view and save replays of a part of a match or maybe the highlights of a match?

Ross,i have not got any good response for my doubts till now.I dont blame anyone but i am just telling it.I have another doubt here.
1.If the batsman hits the ball at the non strikers end stump,will the fielding team pull out the stump and then ask for the run out or just like the old games they just hit back on the fallen stump?
2.Is there any AI by which the non striker can be run out when the batsman is playing a straight shot and the ball just brushes the bowlers finger and hits at the stumps.
3.Will the captain show the 'T' Symbol when we use the DRS?
I dont bother much for the 3rd question,please do answer my first 2 questions CEO.
Thanks.

Ross,i have not got any good response for my doubts till now.I dont blame anyone but i am just telling it.I have another doubt here.
1.If the batsman hits the ball at the non strikers end stump,will the fielding team pull out the stump and then ask for the run out or just like the old games they just hit back on the fallen stump?
2.Is there any AI by which the non striker can be run out when the batsman is playing a straight shot and the ball just brushes the bowlers finger and hits at the stumps.
I dont bother much for the 3rd question,please do answer my first 2 questions CEO.
Thanks.
My God someone's being anal.... Of all the features that Big Ant has promised and confirmed, someone has to think of something so trivial in comparison to all the other features.
I haven't commented as I have always been the kind of person who prefers to read, but I have been following Ashes 13 and BAC forum regularly.I just couldn't resist however. I myself if some of you remember developed a small scale cricket game for the mobile platforms in 2011 - Ultimate Cricket and I really respect Ross' passion and the efforts behind getting so much into the virtual version of our favorite sport. I am sure you will succeed Ross, like no doubt whatsoever.
I am not going to pester you with demands of more screenies or trailers or release dates, all I will say however is I am looking forward to it. :)

Thanks.

1. I am pretty sure with the amount of attention to detail they have put in, this would be like it should be. The difference with BigAnt is that they really understand the nitty grittys of cricket! It is evident in the features and gameplay mechanics included.

2. I am pretty sure Ross confirmed this long time back that it would be out

3. Again....pretty sure this would be in. If the non-striker can raise his hand at you when rejecting a run, dont think they would miss out on the drs animation specially since it (drs i.e.) a big part of the game.

Ross for the love of all that is good in the county of Hazzard, release this darn game and give us something to be joyful about in this shambles we once again find ourselves in. One only needs to flick thorugh the countless pages of threads through the many years of this forum to see how shoddily we fans have been treated by cricket game developers. We dont deserve it, we deserve a great game of cricket, a brilliant game of cricket and a developer who respects the community itself and respects the game of cricket itself and is passionate about what he does and has ethics and a determination to deliver the goods.

Ross, you are the one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread