Post your questions about the game here!

Regarding catching, my understanding is -

If it is going to land in your lap, no input required.
If it is going above your head, forward/up on the LAS
If it is going to your right, right on the LAS
If it is going to your left, left on the LAS
If it is going to your feet, back/down on the LAS.

There is never a 100% guaranteed catch even if you do the above, but your chances increase 20 fold by putting your hands in the right position.

Note sure if this has been asked before (also was not able to search using keywords "get best" as they were too common).

I did not select the "Get Best" option when I first played the game on my PS3.
Now I wish to do so. However, now the "Replace all teams" option in Cricket Academy has been disabled for some reason. Is there some way in which I get enable this option / get the best community teams? (please direct me to the post if this has already been discussed before)

Note sure if this has been asked before (also was not able to search using keywords "get best" as they were too common).

I did not select the "Get Best" option when I first played the game on my PS3.
Now I wish to do so. However, now the "Replace all teams" option in Cricket Academy has been disabled for some reason. Is there some way in which I get enable this option / get the best community teams? (please direct me to the post if this has already been discussed before)

It's not disabled. Are you sure your console has net connectivity?

@SnowyCasanova : Yes I am signed in to the PSN.
@cricket_online : My console is connected to the net - was able to download individual teams from CA.
@MattW: Maybe this is the case for me as well. Will try again when I get a chance to play.

can you turn off the indicator circle when batting i prefer it off would feel more realistic

Swapping controllers midgame, is it possible?

I have one Xbox controller, but I want to bowl as both teams in a casual match, so I will need to swap teams over mid game. Is this at all possible? Must I buy a second controller?

i think if you turn off the controller (can you even do this im not sure as i have only PS3) then it will say reconnect controller and you could then choose the other team? prob wont work but maybe

I cant even get my head around what you want to do lol.

How will you bat? Do you just want to leave the batsmen standing there while you bowl at them?

have you done it is it hard

People on youtube have posted many videos of batting in the nets on the hardest difficulty and no indicators turned on. I haven't seen anything like this for actual matches though, where the game is undoubtedly a lot harder because you have to worry about scoring, fielders, bowling strategies (the nets bowling "AI" is just randomised).

----------

I have a question: Is it possible to change you batsman, in career mode or other modes, between using a hat or a helmet in a match? It'd be pretty sweet to take the lid off when facing spinners.

not sure if it is the right section to post but anyhow i would like to know will the ps4 controller work with dbc 14 for ps3 ?

I am planning to buy 2nd controller for my ps3 so if it works i will go with ps4.

Users who are viewing this thread