Post your questions about the game here!

zombieian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Guys i really need some help for my ps3 cause i m not able to use any other resolutions above 720p on my Hdtv Hdmi cable. And 720p is not looking good either. Any solutions guys. I am from USA

Get a PS4;) I don't think it looks brilliant on the xbox either.
I think it's as good as it's going to get.:yes

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Quick question...

How do you see the pitch type and other conditions selected for the game in case you select 'Random' at the start? I started a game selecting 'Random' for most of the settings but I didn't see what conditions were selected for the match.

PotsnPans

Club Captain
Are there currently any thoughts to release a version of the game on either of the next gen consoles? Just curious.

nahid

Club Captain
Quick question...

How do you see the pitch type and other conditions selected for the game in case you select 'Random' at the start? I started a game selecting 'Random' for most of the settings but I didn't see what conditions were selected for the match.

When you are selecting the teams press square button (ps3). And is your game supporting 1080i or 1080p. In ps3

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
When you are selecting the teams press square button (ps3). And is your game supporting 1080i or 1080p. In ps3

I select "Random" in that match setting menu. My question is that if you select "Random" pitch while pressing Square, how do you see what are the pitch conditions selected randomly by the game/AI?

And the game is 720p on PS3.

nahid

Club Captain
I select "Random" in that match setting menu. My question is that if you select "Random" pitch while pressing Square, how do you see what are the pitch conditions selected randomly by the game/AI?

And the game is 720p on PS3.

I guess, Its not suppose to show you that snice u have choosen Random. You are just gonna see a random pitch wear as you start the game.
Does your 720p gives you a good graphics. Mine doesnt !!:(.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
I guess, Its not suppose to show you that snice u have choosen Random. You are just gonna see a random pitch wear as you start the game.
Does your 720p gives you a good graphics. Mine doesnt !!:(.

Yup it looks good enough. Obviously it can't compare with the best ps3 games out there or the likes of Madden, MLB the show or FIFA, but I have no complaints. But you gotta remember I'm not that too keen on graphics and as long as the game looks like a ps3 game, I am fine. I'm more of a "gameplay is king" sort of person and the game's pretty good on that front.

Back to "random" pitch setting, selecting random simply means AI/game will select a type of pitch for you but that doesn't mean we shouldn't know what the pitch was selected for the match.

jetsetmike

School Cricketer
I already tried searching the thread, but no luck, so I'm sorry if these were asked already. When you pull up your list of bowlers in-game, what does the star icon represent? Also, when you're looking through your roster, what do the numbers (1-3) on the helmet mean? I have a feeling the two may be connected? Thanks.

Slugger

Club Cricketer
Any advice for playing full balls on the stumps? I usually use R2 too block but get bowled nearly everytime. Is it better to be aggressive? Everytime I see yellow coming out of the bowlers hand I know I'm in trouble!

Srivathsan

School Cricketer
How to Bowl yorkers and Full tosses, I really suck at bowling :noway

ramesh1234

Club Cricketer
I asked this question before.should i press shot key and direction at same time or one after another?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Will save option be included in the Patch#2 as it would be very helpful to save after each over...Even autosave would be fine.....:)

Jadel

Club Captain
Any advice for playing full balls on the stumps? I usually use R2 too block but get bowled nearly everytime. Is it better to be aggressive? Everytime I see yellow coming out of the bowlers hand I know I'm in trouble!

I always just play straight. I never use block. Tried it a few time and couldnt see the point. Only ever get out from yorkers if i play across the line. Which is not uncommon because my brain doesnt seem to control my thumbs.

I asked this question before.should i press shot key and direction at same time or one after another?

How much time do you have that you are deciding a sequence of events to perform while the ball is coming at you?

Im not really sure what you are asking. There is no shot key. Are you asking about footwork and shot selection? You choose and hold your footwork with LAS then push the RAS in the direction of the shot you wish to play.

Will save option be included in the Patch#2 as it would be very helpful to save after each over...Even autosave would be fine.....:)

So you can reload after a wicket or something? :( Horrible idea. No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread