Post your questions about the game here!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hello all,

For those that are interested in cheat etc, are there any you can use and if so what are they?

Every major game has cheat codes. wanted to find out if this does

If you do the konami code, you will then be able to hit every ball for 6 by pressing leave.

This is valid for the SNES version only.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
This is valid for the SNES version only.
Mode: All
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: Yes
Teams: All
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Cartridge won't fit.
te4D1pp.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think i like that post even more than the guy who told Ross what torrent he downloaded from and how he was having problems with the game.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Matt just won all of the PlanetCrickets.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am forced to repost because it went answered.

Can anyone tell me why there is lag and anomalies in online matches ? Even though my latency is around 40 and my friend's is around 80 and avg speed of internet is 4Mbps. Whenever the ball goes to the slip or keeper it seems like everyone's missed it when start running the ball comes out of nowhere and hits the stump. Same problem with playing shots. I play shot on front on the offside i saw ball going there and suddenly stumps popped. And my friend told me you are bowled i was like what i did hit the ball on the offside. Whats going on and how to fix these issues ?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Issues in Career Mode on PC after applying patch 2

Hi,:wave

I'm playing as opening batsman (amateur mode).
I already played three seasons in AUS and ENG and in IPL. Toured three times with team INDIA as well (ODI and T20s). Awaiting to be called up in Indian test team now!:yes

I found five stupid things happening in my career (i guess they are unusual! :p :facepalm )

1. I can smash 150 to 200 almost every games (apart from the international matches.... ya! those matches are tough!:noway )
2. I got out @132 when my team Surrey was 157/1 after 11 overs. They surprisingly finished at 262/5 at 40 overs! :eek: I even lost matches with 122 needed from 17 overs scenario. Seems like the smashing I do, doesn't even impact on my team members as well as the opponents!!!
3. I'm a batsman here! once in a while I was given the ball. I was playing against Tasmania in ODI. my team was Victoria and i finished 7 from 9 in 3 overs! :D Goshhh.... the bowlers might look up to me!:cheers
4. I can't take a run despite playing a slow grounded shot to the fielder at long leg. Sometimes fielders are waiting for the ball and even walk a bit before begin to run but sometime they became super-humans!:spy
5. AI is horrible! It Doesn't attack in death overs even if you're only 2 wickets down! Field placing is another instance. In IPL, I smashed Kallis for 36 and 30 in his first two overs. Even after that Kallis was given his 3rd over with 3 slips and a leg slip in place! :cheers:p

I'd request a fix for this (if these are bugs) in the next available patch!
Thank you!! :thumbs

Oh yes!!! no matter what, DBC 14 is the best! you guyz rock! :clap:cheers

saksham_cute

Club Cricketer
i cannot update teams fro online community as it says u have to install update version of game in pc what is the solution

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Career Mode (PC) Question!

Hi,

I guess I'm not the one asking this questions for the first time! hence, I'll love to have answers! Thank you!

1. Can I play International tournaments like world cup, asia cup, t20 worldcup, test championship etc within the Career?
2. Can I opt myself out from the squad for a match, once I'm captain of the team?
3. Can I simulate an entire match inside the career mode?
4. When England team is touring to my Country INDIA, I found they are using their TEST KIT for the entire tour (even in ODI's and T20's). Can this be fixed?

:cheers

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,:wave

I'm playing as opening batsman (amateur mode).
I already played three seasons in AUS and ENG and in IPL. Toured three times with team INDIA as well (ODI and T20s). Awaiting to be called up in Indian test team now!:yes

I found five stupid things happening in my career (i guess they are unusual! :p :facepalm )

1. I can smash 150 to 200 almost every games (apart from the international matches.... ya! those matches are tough!:noway )
2. I got out @132 when my team Surrey was 157/1 after 11 overs. They surprisingly finished at 262/5 at 40 overs! :eek: I even lost matches with 122 needed from 17 overs scenario. Seems like the smashing I do, doesn't even impact on my team members as well as the opponents!!!
3. I'm a batsman here! once in a while I was given the ball. I was playing against Tasmania in ODI. my team was Victoria and i finished 7 from 9 in 3 overs! :D Goshhh.... the bowlers might look up to me!:cheers
4. I can't take a run despite playing a slow grounded shot to the fielder at long leg. Sometimes fielders are waiting for the ball and even walk a bit before begin to run but sometime they became super-humans!:spy
5. AI is horrible! It Doesn't attack in death overs even if you're only 2 wickets down! Field placing is another instance. In IPL, I smashed Kallis for 36 and 30 in his first two overs. Even after that Kallis was given his 3rd over with 3 slips and a leg slip in place! :cheers:p

I'd request a fix for this (if these are bugs) in the next available patch!
Thank you!! :thumbs

Oh yes!!! no matter what, DBC 14 is the best! you guyz rock! :clap:cheers

I think you made a good point somewhere there about AI pacing but it got lost amongst the 37 emoticons

saksham_cute

Club Cricketer
i want free download now i have given 3999 for it now i want free update

Users who are viewing this thread