Post your questions about the game here!

Ross, from the pitch map or colours of length, there's no colour for yorkers, does that mean the AI won't be bowling yorkers?cos in multiplayer I understand I can use the landing marker and place the ball where ever I like

...the colour for yorkers would just be the colour of a full delivery.

And why do you think you can use the bowling marker in multiplayer? That hasn't been said anywhere

Again - just about every video I posted from the world premiere day was local multiplayer. Also - Mikey explaining the circle to me.

The only bowling marker that exists is the one to point the bowling machine at an exact spot to play a shot. Unless you think you can select a bowling machine as your strike bowler, that's not happening in a match.

Lol, seeing the marker in the nets I assumed it'll be in the game, I saw how you can move the marker around with the analogue stick for the machine to land the ball where ever you place the marker,,,sorry guys!

Oh man, what did you think bowling in this game was? Haven't you seen all of Ross' posts dissing the donut :p

Believe you me, I'm not one for HUDs,,,I'm not esing any even in the nets and won't be using in the full game,,,I was asking purely on the basis of a yorker since there isn't a colour for it

I like my screen clean man

----------

Thanx Snowy

I'm very disappointed i dint got any reply from anyone for my question, which is an important part of cricket.And i posted it the right section too :-( don't whether we should be more active or contribute something in this forum to get answers:rolleyes
Anyway all the best for you ross for the amazing game.

I'm very disappointed i dint got any reply from anyone for my question, which is an important part of cricket.And i posted it the right section too :-( don't whether we should be more active or contribute something in this forum to get answers:rolleyes

I think the advance and defend shot would be way to hard to pull off. Think about it, your coming down the wicket with RB to play an aggressive shot, it's already too late and you're probably going to miss if you change to a defensive shot with RT. The way batting works I just think it would be too tough, and would go wrong more times than right, Also seems too risky the way the ball moves The guys have gotten most things right in regards to batting I feel with my time playing the nets, so not a biggie for me.

Meh. I don't get answers for half my questions... ;)

Imo Advance button should be pressed once bowler is in runup to dance down the track and not to be kept pressed (as it is always a premeditated decision).This way we can play defence, lofted or groundstroke with given controls and advancing down the track without having to keep RB pressed.

"Any reasons for not having coming down the wicket and playing defensive shot"as this game has all kind of shot's im little surprised when i couldn't able to play this i hope it will be in the full version game.

This is my question Gentoras

Users who are viewing this thread