Post your questions about the game here!

nuggets

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You sure can do it. Just not while you are playing a match. If you edit then you wont see field changes until the next match. No need to restart career

I assumed that, so I finished my match and then started a new 1 and my new presets still weren't there.
I'll check again, thanks :thumbs

Copernicus

Club Cricketer
This may be a silly question, but are Career first-class matches supposed to last 5 days? Because they certainly don't in the real-life English or Australian domestic tournaments.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They should be four days; both IRL and in game.

cpdwssck

School Cricketer
When i open the game,it just saying my profile data is corrupt! :O is that why?????help me!

nuggets

School Cricketer
You sure can do it. Just not while you are playing a match. If you edit then you wont see field changes until the next match. No need to restart career

Working now, who knows what was wrong the 1st time :D
Thanks

chelseafan

School Cricketer
All,

Could someone please assist me in figuring this out.

I am based in USA, and i bought the game trough the online PS3 store.
It seems like i dont have the latest update where i can see confidence meter while batting. WHen i check for udpates it tells me that my game is already up to date.

Is there a way where i can check if i have the latest version and if so why cant i see the confidence meter while batting, i am trying to click the right key pad on my ps3 controller before the bowler bowls.

Any help is appreciated.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
All,

Could someone please assist me in figuring this out.

I am based in USA, and i bought the game trough the online PS3 store.
It seems like i dont have the latest update where i can see confidence meter while batting. WHen i check for udpates it tells me that my game is already up to date.

Is there a way where i can check if i have the latest version and if so why cant i see the confidence meter while batting, i am trying to click the right key pad on my ps3 controller before the bowler bowls.

Any help is appreciated.

You should be able to see confidence meter irrespective of the patch as this feature was present in the game OOB. See if you can change a bowler by clicking right on d-pad. If not, it would be a problem with the controller.

Copernicus

Club Cricketer
They should be four days; both IRL and in game.

That's what I thought, which is why I found it odd that the Career match went into the fifth day (though it did allow me to complete my five-for so I guess it worked out well).

chelseafan

School Cricketer
You should be able to see confidence meter irrespective of the patch as this feature was present in the game OOB. See if you can change a bowler by clicking right on d-pad. If not, it would be a problem with the controller.

Yes when i am bowling i can hit the right keypad and change bowler, however this doesn't work when i am batting.

Is there something wrong with the game i bought from the us store (Ps3) store?

please i really need help in getting this fixed/resolved at this point i am thinking of just byuing the game on CD

imdahman

School Cricketer
Is it possible to turn on the late/early/etc notifications while playing a game? I'm totally new to this game and I'm having a hard time with the timing of batting in-game. I have no idea if I'm late or early and I'd REALLY like an indication of how I'm doing.

This is the first cricket game I've ever gotten and plan to play regularly, so some sort of timing notice would be great!

AwesomeGamer

School Cricketer
A PC bug:
Game get stuck on 'Posting score to leaderboard' in the menu and cannot be cancelled when not connected to the internet. A fix would be appreciated!

tonio5454

School Cricketer
Replace All Teams - Repeating

Guys, I searched in many forums for the issue I'm seeing in DBC 14. Its an awesome cricket game of the history and loving it. Thanks Big Ant. Now there is a problem I'm facing since the time I started playing. Im using a Xbox 360 and I'm not connected to internet. It means I have never connected Xbox live. But as DBC 14 had this Bradaman Academy of replacing terms and certain patches has been released I connected to Xbox live by sharing network from the laptop. So the first time when I connected Xbox live, DBC asked whether it should replace the teams and I gave YES and it downloaded all the recent teams.After the download I pulled the network and started playing as usual. No complaints.

Now the problem I see is, when I want to play the game, I play offline without connecting to Xbox Live. What happens is after some days when I start the game again, I could see all the replaced names and players were disappeared and it holds the default names back again.

So again I have to share my network from laptop and replace teams again. This has happened nearly 10 times, and every time I have to replace teams. When I replace team it gets saved in the storage right? In that case why is the names going back to default players and all the downloaded names disappear. I don't have a facility to keep Xbox live connection all the time. All my games I have played offline. Can someone help me to understand what is that I'm really doing wrong here?

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
thankyou it works fine now...yes i have the latest patch

By the way I want to know what the r1+r2 with RAS has to do when we can already directly play a shot with RAS (albeit uppish) ?

I have a suggestion here

,If it is possible BigAnt may consider decreasing the "elevation" of shots played with RAS and decrease the shot power to make it work to take singles/doubles etc,it would be really awesome "I feel" especially in test matches ...in this way R1+R2 would have a proper use to play aggressive ground shots and R1 would remain for aggressive lofted shots (be it one bounce fours or sixes)...

those elevated shots really kill the realism of gameplay,Most of the time in cricket (even in T20's sometimes ) it is all about manipulating singles and doubles etc so RAS would be perfect for it I think...

@Ross can you please look at my suggestion and comment on it?

DaBiksta

School Cricketer
Can't log in to academy!

So I had uploaded some teams a few days ago (with better jerseys) because I downloaded the game again to my other PC and then I could just log in to my uploads and redownload the teams I made. It went fine, but today when I clicked my uploads, it told me to login. I logged in, and then it said you are using an older version of the game, to update, go to http://update.cricketacademygame.com. When i pressed launch website, it redirected me to http://cdn.cricketacademygame.com/casetup_092.exe and the website said Not found the resource could not be found. After that, the online community button in the game is completely grayed out so i cant even click it now...

Users who are viewing this thread