Post your questions about the game here!

Genuinely interesting now... I'd love a function in the game to be able to set "bowling order" for teams. Bit weird there isn't one to be honest.
Yep. Should certainly be able to set the openers at the very least, for each batting lineup.

I can understand that the first/second/third change bowlers may well change, but how often do openers change innings by innings? Almost never except for enforced by injury.

To the patch three wish list mobile

I'll drop @BigAntStudios into the mix, because I'm sure that'll be a fairly easy tweak of the almighty variety. Setting default openers and maybe the first-change bowlers would be a great addition. ...but they need to check that spinner-opening thing out, for sure.

Playing as a spinner and I always manage to draw the batsman out the crease and turn it past them but the wicket-keeper takes about 15 years to try to stump them, in which time they've got back. Is there any button I can press to get the keeper to remove the bails sooner?

@BD I am noting all that has been said, as is @HBK619

I am building a patch#3 list but focus is on the Xbox issue of patch#2

yep, no worries fully appreciate the xbox issue has to be priority.

was raising it (repeatedly, i admit) as much to try and identify if it's always been like this (even on console, pre-patch one/two etc.) or been introduced later to see if it would help narrow your focus when you do come to look at it. unfortunately from my experience i can only see it's an issue on PC career from at least v1.09 but no idea for other versions.

yep, no worries fully appreciate the xbox issue has to be priority.

was raising it (repeatedly, i admit) as much to try and identify if it's always been like this (even on console, pre-patch one/two etc.) or been introduced later to see if it would help narrow your focus when you do come to look at it. unfortunately from my experience i can only see it's an issue on PC career from at least v1.09 but no idea for other versions.

I will have a look at the change logs from patch#1 -> patch#2 to see if bowler selection has changed. I know there were some fixes for the player being selected to bowl but otherwise I thought not.

When I try to play a Cover Drive (Far-Bowling Camera), the input from Right Analog Stick comes very late/never comes. I'm using Xbox Controller for PC and it is working fine on every other games. Anyone else facing this problem?
Anyone listening?

When I appeal for an edge the game gets stuck as all the players run to celebrate but the camera doesn't go to the tv like camera and the whole team just stands there. Any way to move on without forfeiting?

When I appeal for an edge the game gets stuck as all the players run to celebrate but the camera doesn't go to the tv like camera and the whole team just stands there. Any way to move on without forfeiting?
Once it happens, no. To prevent it in future simply delay your appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread