Post your questions about the game here!

I bought the hard copy of the game (disc version)

Few hundred meg then I think, not much more. You'll still need to connect via Steam regardless.

No idea sorry, you can run the game without Steam but to connect for online matches and updates to the game, you need Steam. It's not a big download.

Need a bit of help.
I've got a new graphics card GTX 650 but had to do a system restore earlier after trying various graphic drivers and messed up a bit.
Opened steam to try the game out and it started downloading the latest update (14.8mb) is that the correct size? (I had already received this update yesterday) and thought it would only be a few minutes.

It finished downloading, but then just carried on about to begin a download of 1.2GB. see screenshot 2
Also the PC now keeps rebooting which has never happened before.
Should I reinstall the game?

steam 1.jpg steam 2.jpg

Need a bit of help.
I've got a new graphics card GTX 650 but had to do a system restore earlier after trying various graphic drivers and messed up a bit.
Put steam on to try put the game and it started downloading the latest update (14.8mb) is that the correct size?
It finished downloading then just carried on about to begin a download of 1.2GB. see screenshots.
Also the PC now keeps rebooting which has never happened before.
Should I reinstall the game?

View attachment 129777 View attachment 129778

Both the sizes seem correct. I would say let it all finish installing and then restart the system once, and then try playing the game.

Sorry for the incomplete info....I bought the hard copy of the game (disc version) .

Doesn't matter. The hard copy is exactly the same as the Steam digital version, the only difference is how it is delivered to your system. All copies of the game must use Steam, whether they are on disk or not.[DOUBLEPOST=1409290933][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will Steam app come with the game or I have to download the app.....( disc version) CD

The disk will include the steam app I would imagine. If it does not, then its only about 20mb or so.

Thanksss:thumbs
Doesn't matter. The hard copy is exactly the same as the Steam digital version, the only difference is how it is delivered to your system. All copies of the game must use Steam, whether they are on disk or not.[DOUBLEPOST=1409290933][/DOUBLEPOST]

The disk will include the steam app I would imagine. If it does not, then its only about 20mb or so.
Thanks

Nope, instead my inswing is maxed out. I also noticed today that when I'm bowling leg cuters it adds the skills to my off cutter.
Is this when bowling leg cutters to right handers, or left handers as well? (And the same for off cutters)

Both infact. For the off cutters, it is fine. The skills are allocated properly.

I'm just thinking when you try to bowl a leg cutter to a left hander, does the game interpret that as an off cutter? Maybe Ross can help here.

I'm just thinking when you try to bowl a leg cutter to a left hander, does the game interpret that as an off cutter? Maybe Ross can help here.
Only time I've seen that change is between the left and right handed bowlers... a leg cutter for a left hander is an off cutter for a right hander.

Never received a different stat when taking a wicket, if it's with an out swinger, I'll get a + on out swing.

Earlier it used to happen that when I bowled a leg cutter to the lefty, the system indicated a + off cutter. But lately, it's just not assigning the skills properly.

There's also something dodgy with skills for left handed spin bowlers, in that they are backwards. As in you get skills for bowling a googly when you've actually bowled a leg break (and the same for doosra/off break). All of the drift/flight/topspin/slider things seem to work OK, its just that the stock ball and wrongun' skills are backwards for left handed bowlers.

I was watching some the the SA vs ZIM match late last nite before bed, and was wondering....

Is there a way to hit glancing shots in the game? I noticed batters often use the bat more to direct the ball, and let the ball's pace do the work, instead of taking a full swing. But after a few mins in the nets, I can't duplicate that, or find anything about it. Is it possible in the game?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread