Post your questions about the game here!

Yes only in the county championship in career mode - the actual teams in div 1/2 when you start might be out of date though as it will be a couple of years old

Well that is understandable, though it is nice to know I can help build a team through the ranks.

That's not quite true, there is promotion and relegation in county cricket in career mode

That's news to me. I played a career (incomplete) with Essex as my county team and always had the same teams in the table with no mention of divisions. To me it looked all the the teams remained the same every year with no relegation or promotion.

That's news to me. I played a career (incomplete) with Essex as my county team and always had the same teams in the table with no mention of divisions. To me it looked all the the teams remained the same every year with no relegation or promotion.

Definitely changed when I played it

Hi all, these are my selection statuses going into 4th season im a fast bowler with essex any tips to help me get test call up im on pro at moment.

Attachments

• 2015-04-09 00.36.28.jpg
    2015-04-09 00.36.28.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 7
Hey guys. I have recently bought Don Bradman Cricket 14. What's the best way to start the game ? Career or Practice or exhibition matches ? Also, what essential mods do I need to download ? I saw there's a community section. Should I download latest updates teams ?

Just wondering, do all platforms share the same online academy to download teams from?

how can u change your teams uniform in career on a ps3? i have replaced the team on disc with the team i created but when i play on career i still get the old uniform and roster, not sure where it is getting that data from as i cant see any trace of that roster or team on CA... any help is appreciated thanks.

The Noball is also counted in the no.of balls batsmen has played Also when ever i start the game and me or one of my team/rival batsmen hit a century the commentator says He hit a century on debut is it for me or is it a bug. ??

Users who are viewing this thread