Post your questions about the game here!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ Is that a setting in the game's "Options" menu? I'll try turning it off if that is the case when I get back home today.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This may be due to the 'borderless window mode' setting you have.

Well, that option was un-checked in the Options. So I "checked" it and tried again but the result was the same :(

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry i didn't understood what you have written?
I have just installed the game and after launching it stops on the black screen

What's your steam id and version of the game you are running?

EmileHeskey18

School Cricketer
Playing DB14 on PS3, bought it a few days ago. Great but why does the ball never turn? Warne with 2500 rpm Leg Spinner on a dusty day 5 track should turn yet like every other spinner on the game the ball doesn't turn. The flight is class but the spin is non existent. Are there plans to change this?

cricfreak12

County Cricketer
You cant.... You can only play tours in Tour mode
thanks for the reply... i have one more question regarding uniforms, how do i set home and away uniforms for teams in career as when i downloaded teams from online it came with home and away kits for australia and couple of ipl teams but i replaced them with my design. jw if it would actually work if we set home and away kits. it'd be cool to have that setting!

Snake199

School Cricketer
hi guys, a couple of quick and random questions:

1. I have yet to be given an IPL contract (only in my 2nd season), how many games do you play, is it 14?
2. When you eventually get called up to the national side, do you still play the full set of domestic matches?

Users who are viewing this thread