Post your questions about the game here!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sad-firefox-640x353.jpg

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Where did you download the patch?

Griffin-

School Cricketer
Quick Question guys.

First, Love the game, gets me all giggidy.

I'm inside my career at the moment, but I forgot to update team kits and what not, is there away to change the kits while in career mode? I can change them outside of career, but they wont change in career. I hope that's easy to understand haha

sparkyblue87

Club Cricketer
having recently spent a lot of time installing and creating mods I don't really want to download new teams, any chance we could create an updated roster list for each international side? any help would be appreciated.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
is there away to change the kits while in career mode?

No. Career mode takes a snapshot of the game when you start it, it doesn't change after that point. Team rosters, etc all stay the same. Kits included.

any chance we could create an updated roster list for each international side?

...nothing stopping you doing it?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
having recently spent a lot of time installing and creating mods I don't really want to download new teams, any chance we could create an updated roster list for each international side? any help would be appreciated.

Download teams and overwrite only players, nothing else, and it won't interfere with mods

Barker92

School Cricketer
Hello,

I have recently purchased this game for my Xbox One and I am enjoying playing my career. However what I want to know is will the captain change my field automatically or do I have to place fielders for myself?

Thanks

Ashnal

School Cricketer
Hello,

I have recently purchased this game for my Xbox One and I am enjoying playing my career. However what I want to know is will the captain change my field automatically or do I have to place fielders for myself?

Thanks

The 1st time you are selected to bowl or bowling to a new batman, the field will automatically be set by the game's AI (captain) depending on the progress of the game. You can then change these field setting to whatever you want by using the HUB before you start bowling.

Ho3n3r

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has the ability to have separate batting and bowling difficulty, been added yet? Would like to play this again, but CBA with either scoring ducks all the time and getting reasonable bowling figures, or scoring at an average of 30 but getting 6/25 bowling figures every game.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game was improper shutdown , thus the while loading my save file show error .
Is there way to repair this save file

Users who are viewing this thread