Post your questions about the game here!

Is the AI run chasing fixed? I just got the game for PS4. I played it last year on the PS3 and the AI was pretty poor in T20's and even Tests.

I want to ask a question about T5?
I'm pretty decent in the longer formats but what do you guys do when you're going for all out slog? Remember that every fielder is on the boundary lol?
And what would you guys bowl? Almost every thing can be hit for six?

I'm sure this will have already been asked but how can I play 2 player against my mate and both use a downloaded team with 'real names' its annoying that one of us always has to play with the default teams because only one can log in with the main profile and when logged in as a 'guest' I cant download the custom teams.

what do you guys do when you're going for all out slog? Remember that every fielder is on the boundary lol?
And what would you guys bowl? Almost every thing can be hit for six?

You can hit six 6s in an over but it's not as "magical" as Cricket 07. You'll need SKILLS and TIMING to perform! And I found it difficult to do against spinners.
Bowling; frankly is not as beautiful as batting in this game. You can bail out of dangers by bowling constant Yorkers and mid-length deliveries. And AI never really "charges" you! In T20, I experienced some seldom pounding like 3 overs none for 37 or so (a medium fast bowler) but nothing so called "destructive" from AI yet!

You can hit six 6s in an over but it's not as "magical" as Cricket 07. You'll need SKILLS and TIMING to perform! And I found it difficult to do against spinners.
Bowling; frankly is not as beautiful as batting in this game. You can bail out of dangers by bowling constant Yorkers and mid-length deliveries. And AI never really "charges" you! In T20, I experienced some seldom pounding like 3 overs none for 37 or so (a medium fast bowler) but nothing so called "destructive" from AI yet!
Just as you type it @grkrama went for 53 from 3 overs in a co-op match..He tried everything but AI was everywhere...Some shots are unrealistic for sure but getting hit for so many runs is surprising for sure...

lol i try hard to keep the match competitive!

I think its more to do with AI match balancing as AI was chasing 200+ of 15....when so it tries to bring the score par early in the game by hook or crook!

When AI bats first its way more laxed! Plus the AI always falters towards the end of the chase!

Also adit conveniently forgot to mention he was bowling at the other end :p

lol i try hard to keep the match competitive!

I think its more to do with AI match balancing as AI was chasing 200+ of 15....when so it tries to bring the score par early in the game by hook or crook!

When AI bats first its way more laxed! Plus the AI always falters towards the end of the chase!

Also adit conveniently forgot to mention he was bowling at the other end :p
:lol Yeah...But AI always likes you somehow..Not sure whether there's a way it finds out which player is bowling...;)

I have bought Don Bradman Cricket 14 Pc and installed steam updates but now the game needs to be updated.

I use my 2g mobile internet connection through wifi on my PC.

Now the game update says it would take 22 hours at the available speed. ETA fluctuates between twenty hours and 5 days. There's no way I can have my phone undisturbed for 20 hours since whenever I get a call or message the Internet disconnects temporarily.

I have a good web browser installed on my phone which I prefer to download stuff since it is pause and resume supported and prevents errors which force us to download from the start.
It should be easily able to download the game updates in the background in a couple of days.

I used the instructions from this website to download steam updates.

http:// gaming.stackexchange.com/ questions/ 10376/ can-you-download-steam-platform-updates-without-the-steam-client

So is there a website where I can download the game updates from?
Any help would be appreciated.

So is there a website where I can download the game updates from?

Unfortunately NO!
Assuming you're an Indian; you can buy a Sim card for you easily! I Suggest buying a Dongle and a new Sim card to use for internet only! Your phone will be un-touched.
Also there are few brilliant and cheap internet connection plans (broadband) available in the market, which will cost you near about 600 INR to 1300 INR.

All the best! :)

Why newly downloaded teams not showing in Team Manager?I downloaded Rising Pune Supergiants Team,but it was not showing in team manager...any help?

I'm sure this will have already been asked but how can I play 2 player against my mate and both use a downloaded team with 'real names' its annoying that one of us always has to play with the default teams because only one can log in with the main profile and when logged in as a 'guest' I cant download the custom teams.

Ask your buddy to log-in to his profile, or maybe create a dummy profile for him on your console, and update the teams/players from academy ("Get Best") for the profile.

I have found the steam downloader to be working nicely. Fortunately it isn't interrupted by irregular connection :)

In the manage downloads section at the start of downloading the update it said- Downloaded: 1.1GB/1.7GB

Network usage: 0

But now that network usage is about 325 MB it states - Downloaded: 1.2GB/1.7GB

So have I been able to download only 100 MB or 300 MB?

Users who are viewing this thread