Predictions.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
I don't care, I just want India to lose because they'll act like they're better than sex again if they win.

But for the fun of things I reckon New Zealand will do it.

Haha, yeah kinda agree here. In 2 years India have gotten on the T20 train BIG time. They arsed their way to victory last time anyway, South Africa should have beaten them, Australia should have beaten them and then Pakistan should have beaten them. In ALL those games the other teams choked it away when they looked like winners.

Winner: Australia
Last Place finisher: Netherlands
total run scorer: Graeme Smith
highest individual innings: Virender Sehwag
fastest fifty: Virender Sehwag
Most wickets: Dale Steyn
Most economical bowler: Harbhajan Singh
Best match bowling figures: RP Singh
Most runouts: Daniel Vettori - better have a Kiwi in here somewhere
most spectacular catch: Dwayne Bravo
First batsman to bleed on the pitch: Neil McCallum - Scotland from Dale Steyn
best under 23 player: Suresh Raina
best over 33 player: Ricky Ponting
Player of the tournament: Shane Watson
biggest flop: Brendon McCullum
random event: Michael Clarke takes a hat trick

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haha, yeah kinda agree here. In 2 years India have gotten on the T20 train BIG time. They arsed their way to victory last time anyway, South Africa should have beaten them, Australia should have beaten them and then Pakistan should have beaten them. In ALL those games the other teams choked it away when they looked like winners.

:eek:

Hope none of the Indian fans see that.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors

:rolleyes:

Did you see that spell from RP Singh [4-15]? The balls he bowled in that spell would beat any world class batsmen?

How can the whoel Australian team choke when Yuvraj Singh single handedly destroyed them?

And Pakistan lost in the final because of their shot selection. A problem they still have today.

King Cricket

International Coach
I don't care, I just want India to lose because they'll act like they're better than sex again if they win.

But for the fun of things I reckon New Zealand will do it.

Haha, yeah kinda agree here. In 2 years India have gotten on the T20 train BIG time. They arsed their way to victory last time anyway, South Africa should have beaten them, Australia should have beaten them and then Pakistan should have beaten them. In ALL those games the other teams choked it away when they looked like winners

Grapes are SO sour, aren't they guys? :laugh:laugh I had such a hearty laugh after so many days. Thank you very much! And oh yeah right, every single team should have beaten us. Just like EVERY team should have beaten Australia in the 07 Cup. (They were thrashed by Zimbabwe anyway, :laugh:laugh one of the weakest teams in the competition :laugh:laugh :laugh:laugh ) Australia really didn't deserve to go to the semis. They should have got eliminated in the group stage. They "arsed" their way to the semis last time. Evey single team should have thrashed them. (I still remember that Zim-Aus match :laugh:laugh ) Though our UV!! KING OF SIXERS! KING OF T-20! KING OF HATTRICKS! KING OF STYLE! KING OF HAIRCUTS! thrashed them single handedly in the semis anyway. ;) And Engla....*cough* *cough* UV!!...!! *cough* *cough*. Enough said already, I'm ending my post. :cool: :p

PS- Yeah, I understand your sentiments. :(
PPS- Say, how about mixing some sugar with those sour grapes? You'll have to digest them sooner or later. :p:p

*Post ends*

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Did you see that spell from RP Singh [4-15]? The balls he bowled in that spell would beat any world class batsmen?

How can the whoel Australian team choke when Yuvraj Singh single handedly destroyed them?

And Pakistan lost in the final because of their shot selection. A problem they still have today.

Leave it, man. Who cares?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah that above post is exactly why I don't want India to win. Some of you Indian fans just can't take banter at all and see every single comment as an insult to your team. Nice one King Cricket for proving my point.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Winners: India
Last Place: Netherlands
Highest run scorer: Gautham Gambhir
Highest Individual Innings: Gautham Gambhir
Fastest Fifty: Yuvraj Singh
Most wickets: Johan Botha
Most economical bowler: Ishant Sharma
Best match bowling figures: Daniel Vettori
Most runouts: Herschelle Gibbs
Best spectacular catch: AB de Villiers
Best under 23 player: Roelef Van Der Merve
Best over 33 player: Ricky Ponting
Player Of The Tournament: Brendon McCullum
Biggest Flops: Luke Wright & Shahid Afridi

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Yeah that above post is exactly why I don't want India to win. Some of you Indian fans just can't take banter at all and see every single comment as an insult to your team. Nice one King Cricket for proving my point.

Nah, he's just like 13 years old. Hardly representative of the rest of us. I don't think we're invincible. I actually think our bowling attack can be taken to the cleaners and have no confidence in it.

Highlander999

ICC President
Yeah, but Shravi you have travelled around so aren't exactly a naive adult with a child's outlook at the world, you understand that the sun doesn't shine out of Yuvraj Singh's arse (;))

Needless to say I am with Matt, not too fussed as long as it isn't India. Heck would prefer the convicts.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I don't see what people have against India. Sure there are some moronic Indian fans on this forum, but I happen to really enjoy watching some of their players play. Guys like Virender Sehwag, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Zaheer Khan, Yusuf Pathan, RP Singh and even Yuvraj Singh on form can be good to watch. Even if he is a twat. I'm backing India to win the tournament actually, think they've got a cracking side.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Winners > India/RSA/NZ (this 3 teams are best atm)

Highlight of the T20 > again 6 sixes by an Indian cricket probably to that chick Stuart Little Broaaad ;)

Highlander999

ICC President
I don't see what people have against India. Sure there are some moronic Indian fans on this forum, but I happen to really enjoy watching some of their players play. Guys like Virender Sehwag, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Zaheer Khan, Yusuf Pathan, RP Singh and even Yuvraj Singh on form can be good to watch. Even if he is a twat. I'm backing India to win the tournament actually, think they've got a cracking side.

It's just the moronic members of this forum. Have no issue with the actual Indian team, apart from maybe Harbhajan Singh (Yuvraj can't help it that morons over do his skill) Basically 20/20 means sod all to me, I care more that the forum would be swamped with "OMG, UV is King!!!!" posts

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

:D I hope I do not find a place in that`some Indian fans` group !

On a more serious note, although most Indians can hold their own while speaking the English language, it must be kept in mind that English is not our native tongue. The fact that most of us can manage to speak the language decently enough is actually admirable considering the fact that even most of the (non-English) European nations cannot do so with ease. Not everybody is articulate enough and not all Indian fans at all times can understand the difference between a friendly banter and a seriously aimed comment because of that very fact. English is`nt their native tongue.

Add to it the fact that most of the new Indian members are quite young and most of the banter is quintessentially English or Aussie in nature.

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors

That's pretty much what I have against India Dan.

And for the record aditya I find you to be a good fan, along with the likes of Manee, Shravi, Sohum etc. Not all of youa re complete berks, but there are some Indian fans I just can't tolerate at all.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
How many people actually hate that UVKing of crap line that keeps getting repeated. As soon as I see that I tend to leave that thread.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Wtf is the Uvking of gash thing anyway? I missed the IPL completely, what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread