Predictions.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
That's pretty much what I have against India Dan.

And for the record aditya I find you to be a good fan, along with the likes of Manee, Shravi, Sohum etc. Not all of youa re complete berks, but there are some Indian fans I just can't tolerate at all.
Not denying the existence of the said members, but the logic is flawed. Going by that logic, I should hate the entire Australia, because of some really stupid members on this forum?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Where have I said that I hate the entirey of India you mong? I just want them to lose, I don't hate them at all.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Ryan Tendoeschate and Dirk Nannes to cause mayhem for England.

You heard it here first.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
It's raining anyway and I don't care about the cricket for now because Alesha Dixon and her legs are on stage soon.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member

You heard it here first.

Nannes will, he's a good bowler. But Tendo is very over-rated. He's nothing more than an average cricketer. His T20 record is quite poor, averaging 40 for the Netherlands with the bat, but just 21 for Essex. Then with the ball he averages 11 for the Netherlands and 23 for Essex, which is a decent average, but he goes for almost 7.5 an over in Domestic cricket, which isn't great.

I can see Nannes performing well, but Netherlands shouldn't have enough batting to make a score to challenge England. Tendo's their main batsman, and he's not all that great.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
He's just a big fish in a small pond and is also one of the only players the Sky commentators actually know about so they hype him up big time. And yeah, I would completely smash Alesha Dixon's back doors in.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Yeh exactly. He's a decent cricketer for the Netherlands, but the gulf in his FC figures for Essex and then for the Netherlands prove the fact that he's a very mediocre cricketer.

And I agree once more, Alesha Dixon would definitely get it. She's hawt. She's come along way since the days of Misteeq and her crazy 'comin at ya with a bumper flex' MC'ing.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Harvey's a pillock. I dunno how he could have cheated on that. I think she should take Pietersen's spot tbh; she can't be much worse than Ian Bell and it'd be nice to see a bit of cleave up the order.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors

You heard it here first.

YUS! Nannes had joint first lowest economy rate and Ten Doeschate sealed it a the end.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Nannes will, he's a good bowler. But Tendo is very over-rated. He's nothing more than an average cricketer. His T20 record is quite poor, averaging 40 for the Netherlands with the bat, but just 21 for Essex. Then with the ball he averages 11 for the Netherlands and 23 for Essex, which is a decent average, but he goes for almost 7.5 an over in Domestic cricket, which isn't great.

I can see Nannes performing well, but Netherlands shouldn't have enough batting to make a score to challenge England. Tendo's their main batsman, and he's not all that great.

Eugh. I was asking for it really. Neither of those guys performed, and we still lost. I hate the England cricket team.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah and to add on to my point about not liking some Indian fans; it's also down to how they celebrate an England defeat as much as they celebrate an India win.

Users who are viewing this thread