AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Who will be the neatest and bestest wicket keeper this WC

Please post your wicket keeper by keeping the smartest, quickest and neatest (fair decision) maker

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Haddin maybe... Saw him taking a blinder in today's match against England. :clap

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I feel Sangakkara, he has habit to drop crucial ones but I think he could do a great job.But he is not the fairest. He cheats a lot these days :p :spy

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Bestest. Lol.

Best keeper of the WC, excluding batting ability...probs MSD or Sanga/Prassan Jayawardene

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Keep the faith. I don't think we'll do as bad as people are suggesting anyway.

I agree, we always do seem to get to the semi-final, and I think the team has new found confidence with the changes in coaching staff - John Wright and Alan Donald will have a big influence and raise expectations for the team. It also helps that we've settled on a first XI (basically). The only problems are that they haven't played enough together (due to the rotation policy at the moment) and we don't have anyone else to bowl at the death with Southee.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Players
Best Batsman- Scott Styris/Jesse Ryder
Best Bowler- Muttiah Muralitharan
Biggest Flops- Dale Steyn/James Anderson

Teams
Best Team- Australia/India/Sri Lanka
Best Minnow Team- None
Biggest Flops- England/South Africa

Misc.
Moment of the Tournament- New Zealand getting through to the semis, as pretty much everyone has written them off
Most shocking moment- Bangladesh beating both England and South Africa in the group stage

The only problems are that they haven't played enough together (due to the rotation policy at the moment) and we don't have anyone else to bowl at the death with Southee.

And even them half the time Southee goes the distance.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Even if it wasn't Tendulkar, i would have reacted same way. Death is not something to joke about dude. I don't think you are matured enough to understand that.

P.S: If he was god then there would be nothing to worry about. He cant die then;)

Good one. "God" and all has nothing to do with it. You cant joke around wanting someone to die. No matter from which side of the world, a person's death hurts their close ones so hard emotionally and even otherwise.

----------

Best Batsman - Suresh Raina
Best Bowler - Brett Lee
Best New Player - WHOEVER
Best youngest player - Imran Tahir
Most surprising player - Kevin Pietersen
Biggest Flops - Virender Sehwag

Teams
Best Team - India, Australia, New Zealand
Best Minnow Team - Canada
Biggest Flops - South Africa

Misc.
Best Match of the Tournament - India vs Australia
Moment of the Tournament - Sachin announcing retirement after holding the WC trophy aloft! [pray]
Most shocking moment - WHATEVER!

ferg512

International Coach
I agree, we always do seem to get to the semi-final, and I think the team has new found confidence with the changes in coaching staff - John Wright and Alan Donald will have a big influence and raise expectations for the team. It also helps that we've settled on a first XI (basically). The only problems are that they haven't played enough together (due to the rotation policy at the moment) and we don't have anyone else to bowl at the death with Southee.

I'm really hoping we do well, It's just those last two issues are quite a problem for me. I know they need to try and give all the squad a go atm, but I'm still not keen on all this chopping and changing. I just don't think we've had enough time to settle on exactly what plans we are going in with and thats why I'm pretty concerned. I am also pretty worried about the death bowling, Southee did ok but he becomes a bit predictable with those yorkers and when they go slightly wrong they can go the distance.

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
Best Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar
Best Bowler: Muttiah Muralitharan
Biggest Flops: Michael Clarke

Teams
Best Team: India
Best Minnow team: Bangladesh
Biggest Flops: New Zealand

Misc.
Best Match: Final of course
Moment of the tourmanet: ?
Most Shocking momet: One of the minor teams quafie through to the final.

I'm going to start a tipping thread.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Kamran Akmal. He is going to be the bestest, from an opposing team's point of view Of course ;)

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Brad Haddin missed 3 stumpings in a game a couple of weeks ago. I think Prior's a better keeper than him now. Although he missed one the other day too...

Users who are viewing this thread