Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The salt from that game will be enough to last an entire year. :D

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bet you’re having a great night @Ed Smith .

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Great seeing Spurs go top with a five point margin, just seems funny how they off load Kane and turn into a different team unless of course they have a decent manager for once in a long while?

Not ultimately jealous as time will tell?

noducksallowed

Club Captain
What a glorious weekend, a hard fought win for Arsenal and going top of the league without any other major team having a game in hand. My team just got to beef up their squad a bit and game manage, they'll beat a tiring City!

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
What a glorious weekend, a hard fought win for Arsenal and going top of the league without any other major team having a game in hand. My team just got to beef up their squad a bit and game manage, they'll beat a tiring City!
Villa displacing Spurs in the top 4 was the real highlight

Bevab

Staff Member

Should have won the match really with the number of chances we created. Bit of a shame that Son forgot the offside rule and everyone tired out at the end.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Being honest, Villa are a good side this year and it's no surprise, I don't feel we gave Unai Emery enough time to build the squad and settle in. he turned down Newcastle as he must have seen clean through their plans (or lack of) but he seems to have everything under the belt at Villa. But I wonder what will happen if he has some poor result and a run of defeats? Time will tell.

Post automatically merged:

Who do you support?

Bevab

Staff Member
Our games against City always deliver. Spirited performance as always, this team is so fun to watch this season.

Bevab

Staff Member
Our games against City always deliver. Spirited performance as always, this team is so fun to watch this season.

....Aaaaand of course after this post we have probably our worst performance of the season in the league against West Ham. It doesn't help that online discourse around Spurs is utterly pathetic wherever I look with the same cliches and tropes being repeated ad nauseam for the sake of a few laughs. There's also been a weirdly xenophobic angle in all the criticisms of Ange that was also present in the past when Pep and Klopp first came to the Prem and were still in the process of establishing their sides of how they were either naive or inept for trying their styles in the supposed best league on the planet that famously chews out everyone.

More than the defence it's the attack that's worrying. The way we've set up to play means you'll always give up a soft goal or two but other sides in the past that tend to play that way usually score more goals to make up for it. It's painfully obvious that if you shut down Son the others are a bit lacking in the final third... whether it be with the pass or finish which has been exacerbated by the absence of Maddison. Kulusevski is a bit too one-dimensional to be playing out on the wing with his lack of pace and strong left foot preference, I think it's time we move him centrally and play Brennan on the right with Richy on the left to offer an extra player that can at least be a threat in the box (even if his numbers are poor till date). The lack of creativity also doesn't help... I hope Sarr's return means we get more fluidity in the midfield as an extra player moving around could be all the difference for pulling players out of position.

Despite all of that... it's painfully obvious that sitting back deeply at the moment and hoping to catch us out when we commit too many bodies forward/make a defensive error is a viable strategy for any half competent side. Hoping that improves before the winless streak extends further.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
City at 4th looks so weird.

Bevab

Staff Member
Yeah that was more like it. I’m pretty impressed with Ange for changing and adapting with each game slowly, if you’d listen to the ‘experts’ he’s a rigid and naive manager when I’ve noticed plenty of things he’s changed since the start of the season.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Losing two on the spin is not a great way to challenge for the league but glad it is tight at the top and hopefully everyone else can drop points.

Users who are viewing this thread