Premier League

Trex99

Club Captain
Why would that be... ?

Arsenal are terrible right now and he is a pretty decent player... Many clubs want him
I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves for city, as leaving arsenal for city is a big step up. Van persie left for Man utd for the same reason. So if Alexis pens down a new deal Arsenal must respect him. He'd make a big sacrifice in the process, not thinking about his reputation but doing whats best for the team.

even henry says
Asked about Sanchez on Sky Sports, former Arsenal striker Henry said: "Why would he stay after watching this? After this type of performance? That is why they [Sanchez and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain] are not renewing their contracts. There is something wrong with Arsenal at the minute.

Wenger was once hailed as a brilliant manager in the '90s and early 2000s

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wenger was once hailed as a brilliant manager in the '90s and early 2000s

He was indeed. Feel since 2004 Wenger has refused to break the bank transfer fee or salary wise. Whilst this is laudable it has unfortunately resulted in Arsenal being left behind the other big teams when it comes to improving the squad. A replacement may be hard to find, but they cannot do much worse relatively speaking

P

PVFCashley

Wengers biggest problem, is that he never replaced viera.players like flamini,coquelin and elneny, aren't fit to wipe vieras arse.
He needs someone like kante or matic to protect the defence.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Really disappointed with Liverpool today:mad, At least I don't need to watch Match Of The Day today:p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Really disappointed with Liverpool today:mad, At least I don't need to watch Match Of The Day today:p

The early sending off didn't help but sounds like the defence went walkabouts. Find a place for Coutinho in defence maybe :p

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The early sending off didn't help but sounds like the defence went walkabouts. Find a place for Coutinho in defence maybe :p
They just need to put this Couthinho transfer crap aside and just play, I don't mind them losing 1-0 or 2-1 etc but 5-0 is just taking the piss..Mane Red Card early in the game pretty screw them up..as long as they finish in top 4 then its all good.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
West Ham ruined my evening by winning 2-0 against Huddersfield. Can they please get relegated this season, is it really asking too much..?

D

Deleted member 46200

West Ham ruined my evening by winning 2-0 against Huddersfield. Can they please get relegated this season, is it really asking too much..?
I guess something bad happened but then you're a Birmingham fan so must be serious... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I guess something bad happened but then you're a Birmingham fan so must be serious... ?

Their owners used to own Birmingham. They wrangled to get Olympic stadium on the cheap, I want them to play in front of empty crowds in 60,000 stadium in championship

tl;dr. Jealous fan seeing them in premier league leaving us in shit

D

Deleted member 46200

Their owners used to own Birmingham. They wrangled to get Olympic stadium on the cheap, I want them to play in front of empty crowds in 60,000 stadium in championship

tl;dr. Jealous fan seeing them in premier league leaving us in shit
Guess you need someone who knows what you're talking about to come along and make sense of it, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread