KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
CHARLIE DANIELS <3 GOAL of the season CONTENDER!

D

Deleted member 46200

Two words, "WENGER OUT" @Jenocide - losing 4-0 to Liverpool, title challenge over already...?
I do feel from my naive position on this sport that 4-0 is a bad result for whoever conceded the 4 and gained nothing... ?

Yep, she quickly checked the West Coast result before opening the mouth...!!!

D

Deleted member 46200

Is this thread just about people making random statements or posting annoying words and not actually discussing anything soccer related... ? We haven't even asked (with excitement) about the Birmingham City result considering they are amougnst the top teams to go up (and I feel there is an over) or is it a minor championship and then play off for the main prize... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this thread just about people making random statements or posting annoying words and not actually discussing anything soccer related... ? We haven't even asked (with excitement) about the Birmingham City result considering they are amougnst the top teams to go up (and I feel there is an over) or is it a minor championship and then play off for the main prize... ?

Unfortunately Caz this is supposed to be the Premier League thread, and Birmingham are in the Championship. Happy to talk about them in the EFL thread but not much fun always doing it on your own.....

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Lost 4-0
At 16th Position In TheLeague (4*4)
Goals scored: 4
Goals conceded: -8 (4+4)
Goal difference: -4

Guess the club?

D

Deleted member 46200

Unfortunately Caz this is supposed to be the Premier League thread, and Birmingham are in the Championship. Happy to talk about them in the EFL thread but not much fun always doing it on your own.....
So we don't discuss anything we just make random statements about things... ?

Oh okay I get it, in case some one fears being challenged about what they say. (This is normally called a debate) but if we just not bother backing up what we say and hide from our words this then becomes a random collection of texts without interaction... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1503919853][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alexis ain't gonna stay but if he does, arsenal need to build and place his statue alongside Henry's

Wenger stayed too long to become the villian.
Why would that be... ?

Users who are viewing this thread