.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you just said that you would release it today early morning @ 1.00.A.M
I just was waiting till that time .............
PLS tell me will you release it today?

but that time i was not sure about the roster is ok or not. But i have done all the correction. Making Previews from the game now. Will release it today but not sure about the time. But today itself :).

thank you for the quick response.
will you make a new bat pack?

bat pack will be there but not with this release. It would be released later as an add-on. I like to create patches on my own, so i have to make bats. some are done but if i wait for them the date of release of this patch will be raised about 1 week so i will release them later as a add-on :)

Where is the release boss?Please do not promise anything,take your own time,we need a bug free patch.Take time,do well.:)

problem in the installer resolution of os changing automatically............plz help....

Mate when are you releasing it? What're the minimum requirements, will it be ok with beta1? What all will it contain? Is it under testing? Please reply mate. Glad to see you back online. I thought it was like some pharao's curse that anyone making an ipl patch looses internet connection or virus.

Users who are viewing this thread