.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninny

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys,
Enough work is left in the patch. Till now i have completed Kits, Logos and Menu FX. But the boring roster is left. I really hate doing Roster, but i will do it in a short time. Presently, i am doing an Overlay which will be quite different from the last time. Because i am doing a whole International patch with IPL, so the overlay will be based on the attractiveness of the game rather than IPL one but their will be the IPL Overlay too ;).

And the users who already have a problem installing mine IPL 4 patch dont worry this time. Just be patient and wait for the IPL 5 Patch. Because this is all for you only and i am planning to create a User Friendly Installer. :D

I am not Previewing my Work now, It will be displayed Later on after the completion of the patch :) .

Then roster will be Best:thumbs
All the best for Patch:thumbs

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Is the work still on? Only asking this as Meet is no longer continuing mods, I think. PS, can we expect this patch? Just installed the game, works great on my LT now, so looking for some good mods.

wooh

School Cricketer
Is the work still on? Only asking this as Meet is no longer continuing mods, I think. PS, can we expect this patch? Just installed the game, works great on my LT now, so looking for some good mods.

No, I think he is back, I was talking to him about the roster.

PS_Studio

Club Captain

Yes, i am still working on the patch.

D

Deleted member 99297blk

when will you going to release it I am waiting for the patch

bittscharming

School Cricketer
Ipl patch

Ipl patchers please change the screen name on the small score card

which is displaying the country names.

We need ipl team names

Users who are viewing this thread