[PS2] Fake Name and Face Fixer [BLIC 2007 PAL - ONLY]

wg0300

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can someone please posst the option file with the real names and faces that i can put onto my memory card

gunners

School Cricketer
someone please send a option file put me out my misery :(

bothered

School Cricketer
wg0300 said:
hi again, was wondering if u could put a lot of ppl (like me) out of their misery and post a PS2 option file with the changed names and faces if its at all possible. so it can be saved to a MaxDrive and put onto PS2 memory card
chrz fellas
wg0300 said:
hi i cant really work this out so i appologise for my incompetence lol can anybody make an option file available for the PS2 please so i can upload it onto my MaxDrive, chrz fellas and from what i hear, top work
gunners said:
someone please send a option file put me out my misery :(
wg0300 said:
can someone please posst the option file with the real names and faces that i can put onto my memory card

This thread is not about option files

So please open up your own thread in the other BLIC 2007 section (not the download section) and ask away

Last edited:

wg0300

School Cricketer
hi, i see your point but if an option file was put on there it would be available to DOWNLOAD so technically it wud be a download, but i wudly gladly post somewhere else if u would b so kind as to make a link available as to where to post

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey bothered can you pm what ISO program I should use? So I can rebuild it with this patch in it. I have BLIC '07 Euro version. I have blank discs;)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes! The patch said it would work! Ok, now burning to disc using _________. Hope this works! If so, it will be the first ever patch I've done for PS2! lol. :cheers

EDIT - It has worked! Hail bothred! :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

If you need any help PM me:spy

Last edited:

khan31

International Coach
What about kits? Can this be done so that we can have World Cup Kits in Custom ODI matches?

tom_23

School Cricketer
Does this patch work for ricky ponting 2007 now ???

Users who are viewing this thread