PS3 Online Match Up Thread

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
people who are from india plz post ur psn ids and add each other in friends list so that we can have good lagfree games
the lag is absolutely 0 while playin amongst people from same country

my psn - lonewolf5646

P

pcfan123

Gotta say Covvy has some of the best field settings I have played against,

Params7

International Cricketer
Gotta say Covvy has some of the best field settings I have played against,

When are we going to play!!

Params7 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

people who are from india plz post ur psn ids and add each other in friends list so that we can have good lagfree games
the lag is absolutely 0 while playin amongst people from same country

my psn - lonewolf5646

Yeah I can play with people from UK living and people from US west coast lag free (I live in US East Cost). Anything more than that and the ball hangs and lags a lot. It sucks internet gaming has to be this way, there's no such thing as truly global online.

P

pcfan123

When are we going to play!!

Sorry dude, I work 40 hours a week, and am taking 14 hours worth of classes at Uni.

I only play between 10-1am CST, other than that I am either working or studying (while having PC open on my computer of course)

If you want ill PM you my cell number, that way you can just text me when you want a match and see if I am immediately available.

Params7

International Cricketer
OH MAN

Just had THE BEST online game of my life today!! I won't say his username...but he picked Asia 11, with 3 top rated Fast bowlers and simply an elite squad of only the best (he took like 5 mins to pick his roster), and I picked India, with NO fast bowlers, and a 20-20 game :p:D As soon as I found out that I had dropped out Ishant my only Fast bowler I knew I was going to get whacked off my fast medium and spin bowlers..and I did, but I still managed to get him out for 157 by the 12th over or so.

Then came my turn to bat...I had to make 158 in 20 overs with 3 high rated Fast bowlers in his bowling attack...Dravid opening got out on DUCK. lol got off to a very bad start (at the end of 4th over I was like 10-2) I then started to get as many singles/doubles as I could off his fast bowlers (ocassional 4's also came but he was bowling a very good line and length towards the off side where he had a VERY good field). I was at 30-4 with a RRR of 8+ and had no hopes of winning but i was counting on him to introduce his fast medium and spin bowlers because even if he bowls out all 3 of his fast bowlers, he'll be left with 8 more overs to give others, and I knew he wouldn't know how to use them properly to get wickets...he was smart and brought them on and I milked them for as much as I could :D that gave me hope but then still his fast bowlers kept taking my wickets because of the run rate pressure I was under.

At the end of the 19th over, his final fast bowler bowled his final over, I was at 147 for 9 and needed 11 to win off the last over. :eek::D He brought a spinner on. Got doubles off the first two balls, then a 6 towards the deep leg and then a single to the deep point to finish it off. :D As the team celebrated i ran for my mobile camera to snap the pics of the scorecards before it went to the main menu screen :

2qd8p6t.jpg

o606yb.jpg

Glad he didn't quit. What an awesome game!

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ Params7, whats you PSN ID
Would love to play against good competition
So far according to stats I have played 28 completed matches and have won them all, never used custom fields or moving cursor

Params7

International Cricketer
If you want ill PM you my cell number, that way you can just text me when you want a match and see if I am immediately available.

That'll be great let me know. Weekend is up so hopefully you'll be able to find some spare time. Msg me if you come online and see me also playing any game.

Params7 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

^ Params7, whats you PSN ID
Would love to play against good competition
So far according to stats I have played 28 completed matches and have won them all, never used custom fields or moving cursor

Params7 is also my PSN id, send me add in Ashes 09 online friends list and also PSN friends list. Anybody who want to have a good game add me. Though I like to use custom fields a lot :P

St0ney

Club Captain
GG Params7. :hpraise

Damn you destroyed my spinners, i kinda knew i was about 20 runs short of what i needed.
Very good game tho.

Last edited:

Params7

International Cricketer
GG Params7. :hpraise

Damn you destroyed my spinners, i kinda knew i was about 20 runs short of what i needed.
Very good game tho.

Yeah definitely, hardly get to play a game where 2 sides score more than 200+ runs in 20-20, but lol @ 2 India teams going at each other :D 20 runs more and I would have been in trouble since I took nearly 19 overs to reach the target.

St0ney

Club Captain
Rematch sometime and im bringing more fasties.:banana2

Lee1981

International Coach
Im l-s_99 on psn, only play 20/20 matches
im on some of the leaderboards so i,ll give a competitve match definately.

mmarhala

School Cricketer
is there any one toplay online

hey

I have tried n number of times to play online but no one joins me and had tried to join other's game but all in vain.

my ps3 id is - mmarhala

please add me , invite me to play
I will give you tough competition I guarantee and will never ever leave incomplete

thanks
mmarhala

P

pcfan123

hey

I have tried n number of times to play online but no one joins me and had tried to join other's game but all in vain.

my ps3 id is - mmarhala

please add me , invite me to play
I will give you tough competition I guarantee and will never ever leave incomplete

thanks
mmarhala

Hello there,

This problem is actually quite widespread, the network coding is poorer than MC Hammer.

It is probably best to try to connect to a friend first and see if that works. Usually it takes me anywhere from 1-15 tries to connect to my friends. Try logging out of AC09 and back in, restarting the Ps3 and asking your friend to do the same. That should work, for whatever reason it is.

Users who are viewing this thread