PS3: South African Premier League|| Lets start the warm ups!

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Since patch #2 is on its way I've decided to produce the friendlies! This will be good for us to see how the league runs and to see who are the early favourites! Anyway can you guys manage to play 1 game per week? Also when you guys are done if you could please post your scores here for some discussion! Hope you guys enjoy the friendlies!

Round 1

East London Knights v Bloemfontein Vikings
Cape Town Lions v Centurion Bulls
Durban Wolves v Johannesburg Spartans

Round 2

Centurion Bulls v East London Knights
Johannesburg Spartans v Bloemfontein Vikings
Durban Wolves v Cape Town Lions

Round 3

East London Knights v Johannesburg Spartans
Centurion Bulls v Durban Wolves
Bloemfontein Vikings v Cape Town Lions

Round 4

Durban Wolves v East London Knights
Cape Town Lions v Johannesburg Spartans
Bloemfontein Vikings v Centurion Bulls

Games will be with the standard T20 format with the game! Hope you guys enjoy it! @bradthelad, @AngryPixel, @Easthouse, @Gentoras, @lars08, @Acid Burn.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So I'm up against @bradthelad!

We'll need to check availability, since we on different time zones

Glad Ross mentioned the wifi connectivity has been sorted, so there'll be no problems after #patch2

For now, we'll have to try and see

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Gentoras

I dont think the Clashing/Refusing of NAT Type 3 with other NAT Types will be adressed though. Meaning pure mobile gaming will still be either a no go or problematic. Have you managed to get the Mobile guys to assist you in changing the NAT Type ??

Think the Online Wifi fix is for all the other strange stuff that happens when Wifi and Fixed line is connected.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Unfortunately I have decided to replace @Easthouse and @AngryPixel due to them been unable to fly over to SA for their warm up matches. However if either of them want to regain their teams they can plead me, the owner of the tournament, for their teams. However this means their teams are available and due to new managers coming in the trading window has come back! So be sure to pick up some lost souls in the league that keeps on giving!*

*Trade window will be up till warm ups end. Also I will re upload the teams with better skilled players and with more players included!

chaman82

County Cricketer
Have taken east London knights.
My ps3 id is chamanchindi82

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Good on you Chaman , now we just need Patch No. 2 and start playing man !! You guys have mostly dodged me up to so far ....

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Hey guys major problemI realised that when I made the teams originally forgot to check so now I am currently reskilling the players. I am dreadfully sorry about this but I will try get the teams ready by the release of patch. Again I am so sorry about this guys and I am doing my best fix it.

Easthouse

School Cricketer
Hear my plead! Please oh please tournie owner..... the centurion bulls have had a problem with their flights at telkom the past week which was sorted out yesterday..... we have confirmation that they are on their way through the SA express train to their warm up match and should be able to join the rest of the teams by latest friday? If it pleases the court.....

Rishabh Kohli

School Cricketer
Will you manage to play minimum once a week?: Yes
Team you want to play as:Cape Town Lions
When will you buy the game?:Some time around release
Would you like a reserve manager?(So incase you are inactive your reserve manager will play): N/A

Users who are viewing this thread