PS3: PS3 username thread for online matchups

PSN ID arundsa
Just started playing online.

hey guys... just trying to start off with online gaming in DBC... my PSN ID is tw_malang

i am sending a few friend requests.... pls add me if you'd like to play :)

paulhannahw psn. If anyone wants a game not a fan of the five over but would play it.

paulhannahw psn. If anyone wants a game not a fan of the five over but would play it.
Hello Mr. Paul, I think you dont like to be called as sir :). If you want, we can play T20 or ODI matches. Please add me to your friends list. My psn ID is rnjthkmr85

Hello Mr. Paul, I think you dont like to be called as sir :). If you want, we can play T20 or ODI matches. Please add me to your friends list. My psn ID is rnjthkmr85
Hi rnjthkmr will add you to psn. I didn't mean anything by the sir just a bit of light humour you are very polite.

I know sir. But I got used to call everyone with sir :)
I took time out to carry on our test match you sounded really keen to play and you just ignored the message on the play station asking if you like to carry on playing. If you didn't want to play or play someone else or wanted to play another game just a message back to say or because you were 56-4 I don't know, a little communication goes a long way. It was ignorant mate

I took time out to carry on our test match you sounded really keen to play and you just ignored the message on the play station asking if you like to carry on playing. If you didn't want to play or play someone else or wanted to play another game just a message back to say or because you were 56-4 I don't know, a little communication goes a long way. It was ignorant mate
Hello Sir, I was in the middle of Uncharted 2 multiplayer game when you sent me the message. I couldnt pause the game in the middle and reply to u. But I replied to you but you went offline before I replied. I am sorry for the delay

Hello Sir, I was in the middle of Uncharted 2 multiplayer game when you sent me the message. I couldnt pause the game in the middle and reply to u. But I replied to you but you went offline before I replied. I am sorry for the delay
I have made the choice today to play offline from now on. You can delete me if you like or anyone else who has me on psn. I got back online last night and my internet cut out in a game, it was saved and I was ready to invite the player again but I got abuse and told I was a quitter. This and the short medium bowling and other rubbish that you encounter, I couldn't find a league just mind games. I don't think its Big Ants fault or any fault of Ross you just need to find players that commit. I am not enjoying it anymore and will spend the time with my wife she makes me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread