PS3: PS3 username thread for online matchups

I have made the choice today to play offline from now on. You can delete me if you like or anyone else who has me on psn. I got back online last night and my internet cut out in a game, it was saved and I was ready to invite the player again but I got abuse and told I was a quitter. This and the short medium bowling and other rubbish that you encounter, I couldn't find a league just mind games. I don't think its Big Ants fault or any fault of Ross you just need to find players that commit. I am not enjoying it anymore and will spend the time with my wife she makes me happy.
Sir, i really didnt want to offend you. I was in another game when you came online last night. I dont want to delete the game. I wont feel bad even if i lose the match. But I swear i didnt ignore you. I am extremely sorry for what happened

I just wanted to know is there very few people who play online matches with real cricket spirit.

With my limited onlie experience, I have come across very few people who does that. I have met three categories of people playing online matches.

1) People who wants to exploit the game and do anything to get a win. Bowling only slow bouncers to reject runs to opponents. I played a T20 with one random player where he scored 130 runs in 20 overs. And I scored 110 in 15 overs with the loss of 5 wickets. This is where he started his real game and bowled only slow bouncers for next five overs where I was able to score only 12 runs of it.

2) People who quit in the middle of the game when they know that there is no way they will win the match. I started playing online very recently and mostly end up playing only with these two category players

3) This is last and least category where I find players playing a genuine game. Like Acid Burn, francisjery, solo_1811, paulhannahw etc.

I agree I have forfeited most of the games where I found players from the first category. I wont quit the game to make it a waste of time for my opponent. Let him take the win he wanted so desperately.

No wonder there are lot of complaints raising against online play. If there is anyone who wants to play a genuine game, please add me and I will be happy to play and loose :).

My id is rnjthkmr85.

Sir, i really didnt want to offend you. I was in another game when you came online last night. I dont want to delete the game. I wont feel bad even if i lose the match. But I swear i didnt ignore you. I am extremely sorry for what happened
You didn't offend me you have not done anything wrong. If you still have the game saved we will finish it I owe you that and its not right to leave it unfinished it was unfair to you, I wasn't quitting online because of you. I have been trying to play as many people online as possible the last few months and yes there are very few with cricket spirit you just have to look hard for them it is frustrating. You have to take it to the next level with a league or cup otherwise its game that gets boring fast. I didn't know you were a serious player but looking at what you wrote you have proved me wrong.

I just wanted to know is there very few people who play online matches with real cricket spirit.

With my limited onlie experience, I have come across very few people who does that. I have met three categories of people playing online matches.

1) People who wants to exploit the game and do anything to get a win. Bowling only slow bouncers to reject runs to opponents. I played a T20 with one random player where he scored 130 runs in 20 overs. And I scored 110 in 15 overs with the loss of 5 wickets. This is where he started his real game and bowled only slow bouncers for next five overs where I was able to score only 12 runs of it.

2) People who quit in the middle of the game when they know that there is no way they will win the match. I started playing online very recently and mostly end up playing only with these two category players

3) This is last and least category where I find players playing a genuine game. Like Acid Burn, francisjery, solo_1811, paulhannahw etc.

I agree I have forfeited most of the games where I found players from the first category. I wont quit the game to make it a waste of time for my opponent. Let him take the win he wanted so desperately.

No wonder there are lot of complaints raising against online play. If there is anyone who wants to play a genuine game, please add me and I will be happy to play and loose :).

My id is rnjthkmr85.
Would you take part in a league if I can get one started?

My id is rnjthkmr85.

To be honest, you also complain a lot. Yes there are very few people playing online.

The problem's you face like the slow bouncer's or the wide bowling or whatever, there is a solution for those. I have played more then 150 games online and came across all sorts of strategy and I have mostly beat them. In fact some people only know how to bowl with one strategy and its not just this game. Any online game there are some exploits. Just find a way to beat them at their own game. Slow bouncer's are not that lethal.

BTW I don't need the above one pony strategy as you can confuse anyone batting by properly mixing your bowling

I have tried joining your game but you ignore as I won couple of times against you with proper bowling. That's your choice. But then if you come here and complain about people you do end up playing then there is no merit to the complains

Would you take part in a league if I can get one started?
Sure sir, I will be happy to join as long as there will be few rules to avoid these non ethical bowling. BTW I dont have whats app but I will contact everyone from here and fix time for the matches

To be honest, you also complain a lot. Yes there are very few people playing online.

The problem's you face like the slow bouncer's or the wide bowling or whatever, there is a solution for those. I have played more then 150 games online and came across all sorts of strategy and I have mostly beat them. In fact some people only know how to bowl with one strategy and its not just this game. Any online game there are some exploits. Just find a way to beat them at their own game. Slow bouncer's are not that lethal.

BTW I don't need the above one pony strategy as you can confuse anyone batting by properly mixing your bowling

I have tried joining your game but you ignore as I won couple of times against you with proper bowling. That's your choice. But then if you come here and complain about people you do end up playing then there is no merit to the complains
yes sir I remember ignoring ur join request. Not just because you won against me. Because you used the same wrong bowling ethics.

I lost matches to few players and added them to my friend when I liked the way they played the game

Fazzy , I have found him to be a true cricket player . So no use to blame him for complaining about the "other" type of players thats also online . They are there and its a fact.

My Shitlist is a well known and distributed list , and once you steer clear of these evil ones , its much better online overall.

You surely dont think he referred to you , or do you ?

rnjthkmr

Try your best to become part of one of our Online leagues . There you will will find much more of the 3rd Category folks than the few you mentioned. Because there they are governed by some basic rules to try and limit the Exploits to a minimum.[DOUBLEPOST=1418711906][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh , seems he did .

Probably because of your fondness to bowl the Floating Yellow marked ball that pitches just inside the 6m mark exploit.....

yes sir I remember ignoring ur join request. Not just because you won against me. Because you used the same wrong bowling ethics.

I lost matches to few players and added them to my friend when I liked the way they played the game

I have played Fazzy (xXFAZZYXx) a few times and he was one of the better players online. I learnt a lot from playing him and I'm sorry to say but if you have problems with Fazzy you won't be able to play much online.

I have played Fazzy (xXFAZZYXx) a few times and he was one of the better players online. I learnt a lot from playing him and I'm sorry to say but if you have problems with Fazzy you won't be able to play much online.
Lets see sir. I have played few good/best players from here. Lets see how long I can go. :)

Lets see sir. I have played few good/best players from here. Lets see how long I can go. :)
Hi guys, its good to be here after quite some time.

@rnjthkmr, looks like u r facing the same problem which everyone faces in the initial days in this game. There will be players who play according to rules and few play only to win. I would advice take it as practice. Everyone cannot be perfect from day 1. Create ur own strategy. U posted in a couple of messages that I gave you tips on playing. I just told u what I knew and play thats it. So try to avoid the quitters. Rest everyone will play to win. I am sure u would also like to win. No one would be 100% happy after loosing a match. Play with all the regular players, who wont quit and see what strategy they use. Try to implement it in ur game as well.

No one is gonna sue u for using some stupid strategy. I do accept that it will be irritating when ur opponent uses only one way to win a match. Try to overcome that and find a way to beat it.

Good Luck

Just because you can't play them doesn't makes it wrong bowling ethics. I have played online since Ashes 2009
I take part in tournaments and leagues here. I have lost more matches in leagues then I have won. Doesn't makes them bad player's.
If I can't play a slow ball, a slow bouncer, a wide length ball then I need to practice more and find a way to play them better
Anyways, I have played with lots of guys here and as from above replies I don't have to explain anymore to you. Enjoy your complains
Its better they fix some bugs or kinks that are still remaining

Only reason I was a bit harsh is when you play online, you have to go in with a different mindset
Instead of finding problems, find the solution. Take it as challenge and you will enjoy it more

Last edited:
Sure sir, I will be happy to join as long as there will be few rules to avoid these non ethical bowling. BTW I dont have whats app but I will contact everyone from here and fix time for the matches
I hope to get a mix of whatsapp users and non whatsapp users but you wont need the app. Rules will make sure the bowling is fair.

Users who are viewing this thread