Purchasing IC10 Online

AMAZON UK has a stick up their ass about delivering outside of UK and Europe

Yup they deliver internationally.

In terms of Pre-Order, all you do is log into your account, then go find International Cricket 2010, click the pre-order box, hey presto all done.

I would like to per order online but I don't know what the best site is to do it. I live in NZ, so I would have to get it sent in the mail. I know amazon don't deliver internationally, but I would like to know what sites could get it done.

I would like to per order online but I don't know what the best site is to do it. I live in NZ, so I would have to get it sent in the mail. I know amazon don't deliver internationally, but I would like to know what sites could get it done.

I ordered AC09 from gameplay.co.uk and they had a flat rate International shipping for 5 pounds. Package arrived in a weeks time to the US. Site seems reliable for international shipping but expensive.

I ordered AC09 from gameplay.co.uk and they had a flat rate International shipping for 5 pounds. Package arrived in a weeks time to the US. Site seems reliable for international shipping but expensive.

Thanks for the quick reply, but it seems gameplay.co.uk don't sell IC2010. Any other ideas?

I have no experience with any others but I ordered from HMV this time. Same deal, flat rate shipping. So fingers crossed.

I'm not expecting my copy to arrive anytime before the end of the month. If it arrives sooner, well that's a bonus.

I think, they will not release the game outside of eng because its not
aus or nz cricket season. They will wait for a date near the ashes.
maybe we will have 2 versions this year.
Well i guess i will have to preorder from the uk.
Never done that before.
Im not waiting for months to get the game.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread