NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That was sarcastic, the rationale being that expired is not the appropriate word to be used in the case methinks. Also, expire as the meaning 'demise' is common only in India, not elsewhere.

Can we tweaking not have sarcasm every where round the forums? Does he not have brains to think this is not the right place to show sarcasm when this is sensitive topic for few of them.

See the PC Guide, respect everyone & their thoughts. I know he obviously did not have thought we Indians back here call people expired when they die but showing sarcasm is not the right thing. We know you know things pretty well.

Grow up dude :)

King Cricket

International Coach
mohit_dude10 said:
Even for a trickster he has done which none of us can think of doing in our whole life time. Building International standard school's and hospital's all over India and abroad which provide services for FREE. And seriously give it a rest, he just passed away.

Kudos for him for the social work, but at the same time, one can't deny that many of the 'God's' 'projects' for the poor had to bite the dust.

Someone mentioned the drinking water projects. Sai's pipe, for which he was waived taxes, did not run a drop of water in West Bengal. It burst soon after completion as it was made of inferior quality material.

In the Rayalseema drinking water project, crores were wasted by the contractors hired by the trust and the project was installed in only a fraction of villages where it was supposed to be installed, before the Andhra government took over. May be corruption is beyond the control of the omnipotent Baba? :rolleyes

Even then, I have no qualms if people decide to worship him. It's a democratic country and they have a right to do so. What I absolutely loathe is the horribly mendacious and one-sided propaganda aimed at reinforcing Baba's personality cult, something that literally put him beyond the reach of the law of the land during his lifetime. Now, the Andhra government has decided to accord a state funeral to him. Why not? Let's throw true social activists like Binayak Sen behind the bars and let's go euphoric over a dubious personality! Chak de India!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Even for a trickster he has done which none of us can think of doing in our whole life time. Building International standard school's and hospital's all over India and abroad which provide services for FREE. And seriously give it a rest, he just passed away.

This.

But it seems Baba who has done all these great social welfare activities is a trickster/fraud. If tricksters and cheats can do this kind of monstrous welfare activities, I wish this world was full of such tricksters.:D And KC compares Sai Baba with RSS. Even the so-called tricks of Sai Baba that KC alleges, he never benefitted from it. He never became a politician, he never married, he always led a simple and a saint type life (asks his devotees who stand nearby him for 24 hours), his room was just like any other normal room of a saint with no luxurious paraphernalia, etc. What benefit did he achieve by calling himself God? NONE! He benefitted people on the contrary by doing social welfare at a scale not done by anyone else.

----------

Someone mentioned the drinking water projects. Sai's pipe, for which he was waived taxes, did not run a drop of water in West Bengal. It burst soon after completion as it was made of inferior quality material.

Even then, I have no qualms if people decide to worship him. It's a democratic country and they have a right to do so. What I absolutely loathe is the horribly mendacious and one-sided propaganda aimed at reinforcing Baba's personality cult, something that literally put him beyond the reach of the law of the land during his lifetime. Now, the Andhra government has decided to accord a state funeral to him. Why not? Let's throw true social activists like Binayak Sen behind the bars and let's go euphoric over a dubious personality! Chak de India!

Oh wow, so thats your issue. His drinking water project did not reach your home state properly??? Wonderful, absolutely wonderful, KC!

King Cricket

International Coach
SaiSrini said:
Oh wow, so thats your issue. His drinking water project did not reach your home state properly??? Wonderful, absolutely wonderful, KC!

A wonderful attempt at trying to sideline the main issue by cleverly misconstruing my remark! :clap

How about you trying to explain why Sai Baba could not control corruption within his own project in Andhra Pradesh or say why the great Baba, who is the embodiment of integrity, refused to face an investigation from Dr Narsimaya, head of the 'Baba Exposure Committee' of the Bangalore University who was one of the people who busted the photo-vibhuti hoax? Maybe you are perturbed that your Baba's mask is being peeled away?

----------

SaiSrini said:
Even the so-called tricks of Sai Baba that KC alleges, he never benefitted from it.

Really? He never benefitted from his deceptions? He had one billion people on his toes, he ran Rs 40,000 crore trust, was apparently above the law of the land, and is still worshipped as a demi-God by everyone starting from the Chief Justice from India to the common slum dweller. To say he didn't benefit from the personality cult is blatantly wrong.

And you say that the women who was thrown in jail was making false accusations against Baba. What if I hurl the same question back at you now? How are you so sure that she was lying? It's the duty of the police, as laid down in the Constitution, to conduct a just and fair investigation after receiving complaint, any complaint, from the victim. Instead, they threw the victim behind the bars apparently because she was pointing fingers at the God himself. Great going, really!

Last edited:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
There is never a perfect world and there will never be a perfect world, my friend. Every person has to go through the consequences of his/her actions. God can only ease the pain of his devotees who pray to him or postpone the consequences of their actions. Nobody can escape it. Thats why we see disasters, fatal diseases, unemployment, poverty, etc.

whats the point in praying then ? if ████ is gonna to you anyways....why pray about the well being of yourself and your family ?

None of those videos were true. Some said he was crushing some tablet and passing it off as vibhuthi but they were not true because I have personally seen him materialise vibhuthi in front of my eyes and I know for a fact that he doesnt have any tablet. And I have seen vibhuthi flow from my photo in my own damn house and in the house of many of my fellow Sai devotees. HE IS GOD TO ME!

:facepalm :facepalm

----------

But it seems Baba who has done all these great social welfare activities is a trickster/fraud. If tricksters and cheats can do this kind of monstrous welfare activities, I wish this world was full of such tricksters.:D And KC compares Sai Baba with RSS. Even the so-called tricks of Sai Baba that KC alleges, he never benefitted from it. He never became a politician, he never married, he always led a simple and a saint type life (asks his devotees who stand nearby him for 24 hours), his room was just like any other normal room of a saint with no luxurious paraphernalia, etc. What benefit did he achieve by calling himself God? NONE! He benefitted people on the contrary by doing social welfare at a scale not done by anyone else.

hahaha! led a simple life ? he had special treatments, special wheelchairs and his room at "Dharmakshetra" is nothing short of five star facilities.
i wouldnt be surprised if he had some jack daniels / jonnie walker or smoked some weed in his "Private" room!

seriously....what has he done outside of prashantinalayam / andhra pradesh ?
████! hes just lived in his own little bubble and tried to fool as many people as possible into thinking he is GOD!

and whats the real need for his ████ vibhuti and jewellery gimmicks ? please explain that to me!

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Guys chill!! Everyone have their own thinking. JK & KC think in other way & Saisrini thinks other way.

So their is no need to fight. :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
whats the point in praying then ? if ████ is gonna to you anyways....why pray about the well being of yourself and your family ?

:facepalm :facepalm

----------

hahaha! led a simple life ? he had special treatments, special wheelchairs and his room at "Dharmakshetra" is nothing short of five star facilities.
i wouldnt be surprised if he had some jack daniels / jonnie walker or smoked some weed in his "Private" room!

seriously....what has he done outside of prashantinalayam / andhra pradesh ?
████! hes just lived in his own little bubble and tried to fool as many people as possible into thinking he is GOD!

and whats the real need for his ████ vibhuti and jewellery gimmicks ? please explain that to me!

Oy! He was given special treatments because he had so many devotees who bore the expenses for his treatment. Same with special wheelchairs. He never showed to people that he was an extraordinary person. He showed to people that as a human being, you have to go through these processes.

Some of his personal aides who have lived with him in his room are very close friends of mine. And these are people who are right now in top positions abroad and in India. So Baba's devotees know the kind of life he lived. What he did outside of Andhra Pradesh? He gave 300 crores to Tamil Nadu for a drinking water project which was implemented successfully. And people from all over India go to his Super Speciality Hospitals in Bangalore and Puttaparthi to get free treatment.

The reason for his miracles were to give strength to the people that God is with them. Its a source of encouragement and a re-inforcing mechanism that God indeed exists.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Oy! He was given special treatments because he had so many devotees who bore the expenses for his treatment. Same with special wheelchairs. He never showed to people that he was an extraordinary person. He showed to people that as a human being, you have to go through these processes.

Some of his personal aides who have lived with him in his room are very close friends of mine. And these are people who are right now in top positions abroad and in India. So Baba's devotees know the kind of life he lived. What he did outside of Andhra Pradesh? He gave 300 crores to Tamil Nadu for a drinking water project which was implemented successfully. And people from all over India go to his Super Speciality Hospitals in Bangalore and Puttaparthi to get free treatment.

The reason for his miracles were to give strength to the people that God is with them. Its a source of encouragement and a re-inforcing mechanism that God indeed exists.

thats it! its always couple of donations here and there...some hospitals here and there. thats all that you guys can ever come up with as a defense mechanism. by that rationale, even the tatas , the birlas and the ambanis can become GOD!

Pranav

ICC Board Member

Hah, he was nothing but a fraud.

If he was actually 'God' (as you guys call him), why did he resort to such tricks?

Last edited by a moderator:

Highlander999

ICC President
The good thing. It appears the younger intelligent members are showing they don't fall for such shams/jokes of people with such claims like being a God!!!!??? Hopefully this means over the next few generations such crazy things like this won't happen :yes

The negative. SaiSrini is pushing to join the PC nut-job club reserved for extremist's like Nabeel and the crazy Bible bashers.

Also lol @ the picture in the opening post. Looks like he belongs in a 70s band.

6ry4nj

International Coach
If you donate $1mil to me, I will live comfortably for the rest of my days. If you give me $2mil, I will give $1mil to 'projects' - half of all I own! - and become a saint! If you give me $10mil, I will give 90% of 'my' wealth to charity, I will have the same budget as the state of Andhra Pradesh and none of the overheads. People will marvel at my achievements and call me God.

If you donated to the fellow, pat yourselves on the back. Because YOU performed the miracles, and delivered the services that governments could not. You are the saints, you are the manifestations of deity!

And may Sai Baba rest in peace. I won't speak ill of him. He wasn't such a bad old swindler, by all accounts...

Params7

International Cricketer
If he was God why did he admit himself to a hospital. Obviously, he wanted to heal and get better..but he went towards science and medicine for that himself.

Where is your God now?

----------

Though I'm reading about his accomplishments. He did do a lot of good, like opening the Satya Sai Super specialty hospital. State of the art hospital in India that is free. He was a trickster, but did do a lot of good to make up for it.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
The good thing. It appears the younger intelligent members are showing they don't fall for such shams/jokes of people with such claims like being a God!!!!??? Hopefully this means over the next few generations such crazy things like this won't happen :yes

The negative. SaiSrini is pushing to join the PC nut-job club reserved for extremist's like Nabeel and the crazy Bible bashers.

Also lol @ the picture in the opening post. Looks like he belongs in a 70s band.

I dont care what club or group you think I should be put into. If you dont agree, you're welcome to say it rather than comparing the intellectual of members here. Well no one gave you the right to do that!

If people can believe in Jesus Christ and his Bible, I will believe in my gods (Shirdi Sai Baba, Sathya Sai Baba and the upcoming Prema Sai Baba). Well I believe there is only one god who is worshipped in different forms. If people believe Rama, Krishna were incarnation of Vishnus, why cant I believe that Sai Baba was an incarnation of Shiva Shakthi (Shirdi Sai was Shiva and the upcoming Prema Sai is Shakthi)?

----------

thats it! its always couple of donations here and there...some hospitals here and there. thats all that you guys can ever come up with as a defense mechanism. by that rationale, even the tatas , the birlas and the ambanis can become GOD!

Wow, some hospitals here and there? Unbelievable man! I bet you to show me if the Tatas and Birlas and the Ambanis did as much social welfare activities as Sai Baba and his trust do. SHOW ME!!!!!!! And wait, the Tatas and the Ambanis go and fall at his feet!:D

Some one said those who donate performed the miracles. Well, no one would have donated all those money if they didnt think they were doing it in the name of Sai Baba. Just watch the donations dwindle now. The mere presence of Sai Baba led to that much amount of money pour. Now I would be amazed if they even get half of the donations they have got so far. The "10million $1 million" analogy is pure crap! If people pour their donations, does it mean the trust has to spend every single penny even when they dont have that many services to do? And now jk will pounce saying there are so many other states that needed service. Well you just cant go around publicizing "I have money, ask me for service, I have money, ask me for money". People know this trust has lot of money. They need to come and ask for help (thats what Tamil Nadu deputy Chief Minister Stalin did and got 300 crores for a drinking water project in Chennai).

----------

If he was God why did he admit himself to a hospital. Obviously, he wanted to heal and get better..but he went towards science and medicine for that himself.

Where is your God now?

----------

Though I'm reading about his accomplishments. He did do a lot of good, like opening the Satya Sai Super specialty hospital. State of the art hospital in India that is free. He was a trickster, but did do a lot of good to make up for it.

If the God heals himself without the instruments used to heal humans, every human in this world will start asking the god to heal them through his magical powers and it will mean everyone wants to have a perfect world where everything is good and nobody ever encounters a bad thing. People will go on making mistakes in any life and will keep on getting magically treated and cured and forgiven and whatever. That would be a worser world to live in. That kind of world will fall apart sooner than the current one.

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Clearly this topic can't be discussed sensibly and without personal or religious attacks, so I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread