Q&A

Awesome work faraz!!
btw if you can JUST give us a LITTLE idea of around when the games gona be released
a guess ?

Hi Faraz, Nice to hear from you.I just wanted to ask whether Cricket Revolution will be compatible to be played on laptop computer's with Dual Core Processors?

This game will never release!! Atleast we get updates from TAOC so we know it will release for sure but we don't even get updates of this game. I don't think it will ever release. If the game was goign to release then it would have released already. Its not that hard to make a cricket game for game makers. This was anounced in 2005 or 2006 but it is 2009 now and its still not released. For example, WWE games are much more detailed and require much more time to be completed but it is created in exactly 1 year. I am really dissapointed with the release date. We all wait here for this game and the game never releases, forget the release, it never even gets updates.

This game will never release!! Atleast we get updates from TAOC so we know it will release for sure but we don't even get updates of this game. I don't think it will ever release. If the game was goign to release then it would have released already. Its not that hard to make a cricket game for game makers. This was anounced in 2005 or 2006 but it is 2009 now and its still not released. For example, WWE games are much more detailed and require much more time to be completed but it is created in exactly 1 year. I am really dissapointed with the release date. We all wait here for this game and the game never releases, forget the release, it never even gets updates.

HEAR HEAR HEAR

nah but in all seriousness, I hope it will come very soon

I don't think Cricket Revolution was announced until 2007 or last year even, maybe you were talking about Cricket Life.

Dude .... patience is a virtue.

How ironic that you post in a thread in which the lead developer of the game is posting constand updates and claim that they are giving you no updates whatsoever. You got any common sense?

He has presistently said that they are taking long so that they can iron out all the bugs and make a perfect cricket game for release - not the crap that codemasters and EA come out with.

Yeah, they haven't kept to thier word about the release date and at times we have no updates ... but who cares? At least they are taking thier time and energy to deliver a cricket game to the cricketing community who have been deprived of a decent game for a long time. If you cant be bothered to wait ... dont. Nobody is forcing you - nobody is forcing you to stay here and wait for the game to come out. If you are so desperate - why don't you go and try to make your own cricket game?

If it really is that easy it shouldn't take you long. I'll be holding my breath.

Good if you read the thread entirely mate. :)

It was announced in 2007 not in 2005 or 2006.Kindly update yourself to the latest information before posting any biased comments :)

Release Date ? Release Date ? Release Date ? Release Date ? Release Date ? Release Date ?

or May be this game is nt going to release...may be our children will b able to play this game!!!
:D

icecool dont excite this game is not released right now
it will release after icc version, blcricket version, international ashes version of icc, ea and then this game is gona give u date of release before u have to be patient till these games are released. :clap;)

Will some bowlers be able to change style? i.e. will the cricket revolution equivalent of say Symonds or Tendulkar be able to change from spin to medium half way through an over?

Cheere:cheers

Does it only have International teams, or also county teams???

Hi there, thanks for replying to my previous questions. Hereare some more which have popped into my mind:

1)Does the game have different batting styles? i mean tendulkar walks like tendulkar,takes stance like tendulkar and hits his unique pull shot(i dont think any other player pulls like him).

2)Is there any limitation on a batsman for a certain shot? Like rahul dravid doesnt hit the ball for a six over thinrd man in real life, so in game he should not be able to do so. Tha would create uniqueness in the game. Otherwise at the base level the game would be a team consist of same player with different names and skins. Similarly yuvraj singh should hit a six easyly while player like parthiv patel have to do some effort.

3) Are ther any unique shots? Every batsmen has different shots. Ponting,Sehwag and tendulkar all are world class player while each of then plays hook shot very differently.

4) I would love it if you would include a create a finisher like system of WWE Smackdoen Vs Raw 2009 in This game as Create a bowling action and batting Style. Let ther be different types of run up,approches,jumps and dilevery strides to be added to create a completely unique action. Similarly user should be able to add different types of stroke to batsman and create a batsmen with whole new style. Everyone would love to add following style to their custom batsman. Tendulkar's-->All Grounded Shots and Lofted hook + Yuvraj's Slog Sweeps and dancing down the track + Pieterson's Switch hit. Wow we would have a all new batsman.

5) I read earlier that you have tried the manual appealing system but it was an annoyance in multiplayer matches. Well you can get rid of that. Add a annoyance meter. This meer would whow how annoyed umpire is with the bowling team. This meter woud be divided in two equal parts and separated by a white line only. In the beginning of each match the meter pointer would be at center. If bowling team appeals more for obvious not out decisions then the meter would go in upper red region and umpire would be in less favour of bowling team and may give the obvious lbw notout. Similarly if the bowling team appeals for only right decisions then the meter would go in lower in green region and the umpire may give this decision in favour of bowler. This meter should be affected by sledging too. Bowler should have an option of sledging manually and this would annoy umpire.

If you do add this then the game would be open to endless opportunities. Users would create their custom players which would be completely unique in all regards.

Hi Faraz,

Here are my questions:

1. If you see brian lara cricket 2007 (not sure of cricket 07) but if you see that game you see that when you hit the ball it just keeps rolling on surface (its like it stays to ground once hit no matter how hard you hit it to the ground ).
I want to know in cricket revolution, ball atleast bounce on surface like in real cricket ball behaves on surface rather than just roll on surface!

2. Is there a auto play option? If there is such feature can it be more realistic like in Ea cricket it does totally unrealitic like 269/2 or 220/1 for 50 over game where everytime openers always get the better off. Also, when doing auto play does it auto play according to pitch or just random score?

3. And, this is one concern for me especially it was in blc 2007 that bowling order and bowling options. How does computer choose bowlers because in other games after the fast bowlers spell more often partimers come before other main bowlers?(totally annoying) Can you elaborate more on how this is implemented in cricket revolution?

4. How much pitch play role in swing, spin and fast play in cricket revolution? In real cricket some pitches are very hard to play some are very easy. you can really smash everything in flat ones but on in swinging ones. For instance, in Australian pitches most bowlers get speed, England pitches get swing more and in Asian usually spin favours? (Something like this)

5. I hear that there are not much tournaments but there are other like that? I want to suggest something like in the game you can create your tournament, number of teams, matches to put, and create match schedules. I know there are licensing problems i think if im not wrong but is it possible to implement this feature? Thank you for taking your time here!

Regards,
avi

Users who are viewing this thread