Question about wides and runouts?(Does any patch fix it)

souljah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can somebody please for gods sake tell me how to fix these two problems? Does Tutsi and Ravis' patch fix any of these problems, help me out? Please help me out!:confused:

Its got nothing to do with run outs but I have personally not experienced any issues with regards to wides. You may want to use Sam's no run out exe when you are bowling and a no cursor exe when batting. This is probably the most sane way of sorting out run out bug.

It does mate, maybe there can happen a run out or two in 2 or 3 games once but it only happens very rarely. I play most of the games without any run outs using this exe.

i have a question, if i use that run out sams patch, that doesn't fix the lineup bug. Even if i put my game on with this patch for just bowling, my lineup is going to be a mess... what shud i do? and another thing Ravi, where can i get ur latest patch and is there anyway i can put ur patch in using config editor so i don't have to reinstall kits and stuff.

use sams runout patch, double click it b4 u play c24k, so its running in the background, then use sams normal exe. to run the game!

how can i run samnorunout patch in background as well his regular patch for the game when they are both edited exe files... that'll be like running the game twice.

There is no way to beat the run out bug if you are not wanting to use the Sam's no run out exe. Fair enough the no run out exe won't sort out the line up bug completely but you won't have the line up bug if you are playing exhibition match. Only when you go on to play an international fixture does the line up bug show up. Either way if you choose to play the tourneys the CPU makes some random player choice for the opposition if not for you. I normally play the exhibition games whether a test match or a ODI to ensure the opponent has a sane line up too.

You can find the latest verion on page 6 of the topic "Any of you guys still using Ver.10" topic.

Also you dont have to worry about having a fresh GOB to install the patch. The patch is designed to import using the config editor.

Or you could use Prakash's lineup editor if you are really desperate...
Just make a good default lineup in the editor and save it.
Every time you play a match, you'll have a great team.
Well that's what I sometimes do.

Users who are viewing this thread