Question for English fan (Re: Ticketing)

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Greetings from down under.
I have a question for our English fans on here. I'm looking at coming to the UK for the Lords Ashes test in 2019. I know it's still about 3 years away but thinking it necessary to start planning now.

I keep hearing that the tickets for the Lords tests can be hard to get.

Also any other tidbits of info I should know suck as transport would be really appreciated.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
For Lords tickets are usually initially distributed through a ballot. I may be wrong but I think entry for it is usually around the end of the year prior to the season. It may be worth checking out some supporters groups in australia to see if they get any allocated tickets (although I'm not sure Lords actually do).

For travel will you be staying in London? Relatively easy to just hop on the tube to St Johns Wood station if so.

bigred

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Greetings from down under.
I have a question for our English fans on here. I'm looking at coming to the UK for the Lords Ashes test in 2019. I know it's still about 3 years away but thinking it necessary to start planning now.

I keep hearing that the tickets for the Lords tests can be hard to get.

Also any other tidbits of info I should know suck as transport would be really appreciated.

Lord's will be the trickiest tickets to get, along with the Oval. Most London test matches sell out fast- especially Ashes ones. Try and make friends with an MCC member who can get priority tickets. I've gone with with a mate who's a member for the last 5 years. If I hadn't, I'd have been looking at day 5 tickets only (they aren't sold in advance).

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
You can buy tickets once they go on sale..
For Lords and Oval test tickets you will have to take part in a ballot :)[DOUBLEPOST=1470324725][/DOUBLEPOST]CA will also sell Travel Packages for every test except for Lords before the series :)

Users who are viewing this thread