Quickest 100 in ODI

Jeffwilson

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
just one more quest. wat iz the diff between batting/bowling practice and working technique? wat diff duz it actually make in the game? i think practice effects their form but...???

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Nice one Jeff, certainly seems a good player this McKevitt.

It has been mentioned a fair few times in the forum as to the benefits of technique and practice training. Basically practice as you said improves form. Technique works over long term to improve the player themselves. It is best used on players 25 or under, and I find it works best if they are playing 2nd team cricket whilst receiving technique at first. Some players respond better than others, so sometimes a player might have second team average 10 lower than another batsman, but after a year or two of technique training, ends up averaging more in FC cricket.

Jeffwilson

School Cricketer
ohk well you see, we share the same name incidently so i make sure i look after him. he used to be david barrick from durham but i renamed him when i started the game. i used to have icc 2000 dor ps1 and david barrick was a 16 year old bowler in that game, not a batsman

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I do the same whenever a quality off-spinner comes along. I find through my different games the same names appear a fair amount, and I often change names to include a little more variety. At the moment whenever someone matches up to someone in my real life cricket club, I rename him to them.

Users who are viewing this thread